The Corroboree
Halcyon Daze

American election, what's your call

There is plenty of solid information.  An abundance actually.

I think its exhilarating, the most amazing, unexpected, exciting, promising tectonic event in my lifetime

I'm hearing Trump could get wiped out. Do you think he can turn things around in time.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

Hillary is bagging Russia about hacking america and you all said I was crazy for building a bunker.But is it me or is the movie idiocracy coming true

• Like 3

I always believed in you Bigred. :P

I'll be repopulating the earth from a secret cave containing my stash of primitive tools and weapons.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

There will be no shortage of good looking humans on this planet once Bigred and I get busy repopulating with the few 'lucky' survivors of the post election world.

Edited by Halcyon Daze

14 minutes ago, Halcyon Daze said:

There will be no shortage of good looking humans on this planet once Bigred and I get busy repopulating with the few 'lucky' survivors of the post election world.

wont be long before you and red can @Halcyon Daze :-)

Oocyte formation by mitotically active germ cells purified from ovaries of reproductive-age women

http://www.nature.com/nm/journal/v18/n3/full/nm.2669.html

• Like 4

how much more brazen can they get

• Like 1

Trump doesnt mince words, so when asked if he would accept the election result no matter what he responded in the negative.  The press has decided to roll with this despite Trump's best debate performance of the three.

Can he turn it around? Assuming the polls are legit, which I do not, there's not a lot more Trump can do Im afraid, with the exception of sinking more of his own cash into TV ads.  The last opportunity to be heard by fence-sitters has passed, nothing he says or does from this point will be broadcast in a neutral light.

It is really up to the voters now to swim through a river of misdirection and emerge with a shred of a clue.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Can you see the average American voter swimming through a river of misdirection to get the facts about anything?

I'd suggest they are more like the Australian voters and they'll accept the propaganda/opinion polls as fact and many will go with popular opinion. The die hards will always vote one way or the other but many will do what the media tells them to.

I must admit the media bias, even here is getting very annoying. So much for objective unbiased journalism - now they are a pack of whores. My local radio station (the only one that plays music I can listen to ) takes it to extremes, Trump is satan incarnate and mike baird is the embodiment of the second coming to them. Everything on TV seems to depict Trump as a naughty little boy who doesn't deserve his daily serve of milk.

Now the MSM is just an opinion shaping device that ramps up before elections and dumbs down in between.

• Like 3

He did it to himself and has no-one else to blame IMO.

The things he said would have finished anyone really, - all it needed was that 'pussy grab' video and the bushfire was lit. 

The media eats that kinda thing for breakfast no matter which party you're with.

Now anything good he has to offer is overshadowed by the fallout/ shitfight.

Trump's approach was risky to begin with, an experiment even. Much to be learned from this race.

-just my 2 cents

7 hours ago, Halcyon Daze said:

The media eats that kinda thing for breakfast no matter which party you're with.

Thats about the first thing you've said I can agree with.  However, true as it is there appears to be much more going on; the leaked emails prove it and a long list of videos like stu posted proves it.

Not meaning to drag this thread down a couple notches or anything here.... but anyone been watching latest (season 20) south park??? some good US election lols to be had there :-) first 5 episodes have been aired 

• Like 1

^ A Russian wanting credit card details, I'm sure it's all legit.

That vid talks about the possibility of WW3 if clinton gets in. What if trump won the election, the MIC could escalate things in the middle east or launch a false flag scenario to retain control. If they did it in the period before trump was sworn in they could use any matter of dirty tactics to retain control. Martial law, suspend the constitution and install a dictator under the provisions in national security acts.

Any way it turns out it doesn't look good for that country.

JFK couldn't break up the circle that really runs things through the CIA, NSA, FBI etc or get the countries balls back from the grip of the bankers, so I can't see trump doing any better.

• Like 1

Good post.

Im more optimistic maybe than you.  Destruction can lead to rebirth etc, bad can be good.

One thing Trump has is the support of the rootin'-tootinest folks.  not the snowflake millenials or bernie's free-shit-army but the gun toting taxpayers.  Im generalising of course, to the point of offense, but nevermind...: The law abiding churchgoing heart of America is behind Trump, theyve removed their blindfold, and theyve had a gutload. 

America can never be the same again, no matter what.

Bad shit is coming, war or no, civil unrest or no.  The world faces a dire economic situation.  The giant economies of EU, japan and US all face collapse.

Countries connected to the new silk road will form the powerhouse of the future :)

Edited by ThunderIdeal

This is too funny not to post.

Once again I encourage anyone with the time to follow these events because history is being made, vile institutions torn asunder, and if nothing else the most entertaining reality TV show ever is airing and none of it is following the script :)

So here we have CNN trying to report on democrats inciting violence and trying to rig the election.. Reporting in such a way to downplay it...  Skip all that unless you love the sound of a room full of hacks trying to brainwash you.  

In the last twenty seconds Trumps plane  arrival is broadcast and the crowd gathered at CNN cheers up a storm while the talking heads try to ignore it and carry on spinning shit.

The crowd then  explodes in a chorus of

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

LOCK HER UP

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

AGvZfRg.gif

Edited by DiscoStu
  • Like 1

Nobody can dispute the fact!

One second in!

Gold!  

• Like 2

If I were an American, the recently announced  "Drain the swamp"  policies would be music to my ears.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Anyone standing near the Dal Tex building or standing on the grassy knoll when the motorcade comes through remember to duck when trumps motorcade comes through. (on the off chance that he gets in)

• Like 1

Dont duck!  

Become a meat shield to protect President The Donald.

Stalin said nothing is decided by vote casters, rather by vote counters.  Well, the Diebold machines of dubya bush infamy are gone I think, but sixteen states including key swing states use smartmatic machines.

Smartmatic appeared in 2000 and after Hugo chavez' landslide 2004 victory wikileaks connected him to the company.  You know who else is connected to smartmatic?  George Soros.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Don't they realise that Trump has also been acused of rape, including rape of a minor.

If it matters so much to them what Bill did then why don't they care that Trump also did it. Besides, Bill is not even running for prez, Trump is. :wacko:

Their logic doesn't add up. Who would want a child rapist as president?

And why would Hillary even need to rig an election if she's way ahead in almost all of the battleground states. 

I see you guys are havin' a bit of fun going down with the ship but what good are Trump's flimsy excuses and conspiracies to anyone. Here's a conspiracy for Trump, 'His own big mouth cost him the election'. Simple as that really.

The Dump Trump faction has been completely vindicated and we'll soon see what survives the impendind GOP crucible. Some tiny nuggets of pure gold no doubt.

Great job Trump...

Edited by Halcyon Daze

I would reply to each point, but what difference at this point does it make?  I could say anything.  You're hooked on a silly story and when I told you that way back in the beginning you seemed to accept it for a moment.

I can debunk the child rape thing in a millisecond, and for the benefit of others here goes:  its an accusation filed by a Jane Doe who could not even be reached BY THE prosecutor.  in other words, every reason to regard it as utterly bogus.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

Fair enough but what about the other rape accusations including the two that he already settled out of court with  large sums of cash.

Just seems like those fanatical protesters are a bit like the pot calling the kettle black etc.

Thats just for laughs.  infowars offers cash prizes if you get a Clinton rape tshirt on national TV.

Edited by ThunderIdeal