The Corroboree
Guest corroboree_frog

Unusual plant blooming patterns

Because we have the records AND the data sagi, I use to work with up to millions+ of years of geological records....I've held it in my hands....and can see and "read" the cycles....sediments never lie

so the data tell us the geological, climate circles will be always of the same duration?? 

life is cyclic? geology determines strict repeating timelines even projected to the future? aren't there special "events" we might not know about? 

I am no geologist. Just asking here...

I can't see the issue  with implementing better practices, why so much resistance here?

the issues are multiple.  but mostly its wishful thinking governments give a fuck about the enviroment

seeing how much human life's value varies in different continents and countries. 

Halcyon>>

I am listening. I am not sure what you're saying though. what about haarp and illuminati? 

are governments free enough to have an earth-friendly agenda?

In my country renewable forms of energy like sun and wind were not put in good use, not for the citizens, nor for the envir.. instead it served mostly german companies that make such equipment.. I was just another business funded by EU money, there was no government planning to put these machines to good use, in a national plan of energy production.. 

I am sure there are better examples though in other countries,,, 

Guest corroboree_frog

I really have no trouble believing this is the hottest June on record, there is something up with the weather patterns for sure

it's weird, around my area after a warm few days and when it's about to start raining all the worm come out and start crawling across the walk paths. dunno what brings them out but there they are every time. last few years this phenomena occured later in the year around october or so but i noticed it yesterday, they've never come out this early in the year. definitely strange

I get this too, and whats weird is the worms indoors in a worm farm do the same thing, they will all be trying to escape.