✌️

19 hours ago, Senna said:

sooooo, yeah..

That's what I'm looking for..

It ain't easy finding it in the states.

Please pm me an help a brotha out

✌️

why should anybody help you out?

you've been a member here since Dec 2014 and have zero content, other than asking for things in the Wanted forum

How do you expect people to help you out when you are unwilling to make any contributions to the content on the site?

On Monday, April 06, 2015 at 11:40 AM, Senna said:

Hi, first post here, but I've lurked for a minute.. I'll ask straight up, Do you guys do sales/trades with Americans? Haven't been able to find anything indicating it. Thanks

So your saying I should give stuff away before I can legitimately trade stuff? 

For or the record I've made enough transactions through good people here. They're just reluctant to post publicly I guess. 

Thanks though 

Not even sure why you would respond to my post like that, honestly. You act like my money ain't green.. But I guess I should "contribute" more then before I'm allowed to ask for anything 

• Like 2

I've traded with Senna recently

good guy that's legit

traded with lots of people who choose not to post, they are usually the best traders imho.

• Like 3

So your saying I should give stuff away before I can legitimately trade stuff?

No, I'm saying you should contribute to the forum in some way such as increasing your post count.

You're asking for a plant that is illegal to possess in the usa and then go on to say how hard it is (for you) to find there.

I'm just saying if you figure out a way to integrate yourself a bit more into the community, somebody may come along and offer it to you for free

I think what zelly is saying is that they feel SAB is much more than just a trading forum to buy cool stuff.  No-one's doubting your creditworthiness Senna, it's just that you could contribute more to this community and at the same time you'll probably get what you're seeking (and more).  But only if you want to of course.

• Like 1

Having said that and now that i think about it, Khat is something i'd certainly be interested in adding to my collection someday.  Do I have enough brownie points zelly?  :)

^^^^ fer sure mate...ya want the green leaf or the purple leaf variety??