The Corroboree
niggles

Melbourne Sabers Invite

Hey folks, as some of you may know I am leaving Melbourne real soon.

I would like to extend an invite to melbourne SABers to come say hello before I go.

Iwill be home all weekend on the 2nd and 3rd of july. I would like to welcome you all to my house to say hi and hang out. particularly saturday afternoon & evening Ifigure we could have a bit of a get together and celebration - a Mrlbourne meet for me :)

Iam also selling a large portion of my garden and giving stuff away, so bring your treasure bags and vehicles  - see here:

I dont want to openly post my address but just message me if you want to come by and I will happily fill you all in on the details.

Yay!

---edited date---

Edited by niggles
  • Like 4

Good on you niggles, I wish I was down that way. 

I'm thinking of having a similar do later this year, minus the plant sales.

• Like 1

Hey Plant Boy :). Yeah, I'll make sure I catch up with you before you become a non Melbournite....you traitor you! Lol. Really happy for you though. 

By by the way, I'm hoping you mean the weekend of the 2nd and 3rd of July, because if not, I've already missed out, lol. Hmm, unless of course you mean June in 2017? :P

looking forward to catching up. :) 

• Like 1

Iwas hoping you would say youre coming! I been wanting to hang out with you for ages.

yes i mean july :) i fixed it up to reflect that.

Its going to be great to catch up.. Im pretty sure I can get E.D. to come and even if noone turns up that will make it a party :)

• Like 1

Also Ilost my phone so Idont have your number Amz, send me an sms or something so i got it again :)

• Like 1

Much warmer up north ;)

Hope your move goes smoothly mate

Hope to make it on the 2nd.  Will let you know.

Hey Niggles, I am out of the state for a bit, so wont be able to pop by and say cheers.  otherwise i would love to catch up.  it will have to wait till an EGA ;)

goodluck, hope the move goes well.

I just remembered my brother turns 60 on the Saturday...Wahhh! Devo'd.

Not sure how I'll work around it,  but will make sure I catch up with you before you leave niggles. Maybe I can make it on the Sunday instead of Saturday evening. Will let you know. 

thats a bummer obtuse, but im sure we will meet again, come visit sometime :D

ill message you amz.

Hey folks just reminding you all to come along this weekend - there will be even more cactus now as hebrew is bringing some along. Even if you dont want to buy cactus come say hi :)

If I have forgotten to send anyone my details just let me know!

Well that was a bloody fabulous weekend. Thanks to everyone who came along and also the well wishers.

We had a ball and much cactus was sold. LOTS of cactus, pretty much all the extra is gone now. Which is a big load off my mind.

• Like 5

So I am having a leaving party at a crossfit gym warehouse this weekend.. if any melbourne sabers want to come and i have forgotten to message them, send me a line and ill give you details :)

Thanks for such a nice evening niggles, always know how to make people feel welcome and loved. And thanks to your housemates for having us too, I only realised late that they weren't just friends visiting so thanks heaps for putting up with us! :) It amazing how being with nice people pulls me out of depression. You lot are great.

Can't believe you sold all the cactus, sunday must have been nuts haha

Was great to see old friends and meet some new faces. Thanks to all for making it a good catchup.

• Like 3

Agreed Gerbil, meeting like minded people through these forums is very therapeutic. Feels like a genuine loss though when one leaves.

It was an amazing night that I don't think I'll easily forget!

• Like 1

......so another melbournite has decided to pull up stumps and go north

......"Oooo the weather is warmer,,ahhh the people are easy and care free...........wowee the temperature is 21 deg cel at night and the stars are all so ....so bright........

ah shit i even missed the big cactus/warehouse party thingo.......

.......and............you've now lost your phone too - well fuck me -i'll send a homing pigeon message and hopefully catchya before you split for the bananas and mozzies.

much love bro, glad you riddered yourself of all that pesky cactus you had:bootyshake:

• Like 1

Eth: I have a phone so call me! the warehouse party is this weekend the 9th so you havent missed it! 

All is well we shall see each other soon!

• Like 1