The Corroboree

Hi all, thought I'd share my new track, it is featuring The Princess of Funk...

• Like 7

Cool

yeah man you got it. with a bit of patience, and maybe the spirit of an opiate plant :wacko:

your gunna have fun

here's a DJ mix from a recent gig.... 

• Like 3

Hey,

I just posted a new short Jazz Trap interlude, have a listen...

• Like 5

dude what the fuck!? these are sick!!!! love the funky feels, nice work bruz!!!

• Like 1

Loving that low bass and the octaves being plucked seductively in 'From the stars'........ great playing style... digital or analog?

Some groovy tunes either way! :P

• Like 1

Thanks Reflection. I use both digital and analogue elements. I play as many of the instruments as possible, I'm a primarily a horn player, but i play strings and percussion too... MountainGoat is a solo project, but i'm on the hunt for a great funk/jazz vocalist who'd be keen to collaborate on some tracks...

I'm just about to launch another project too that is more shamanic dub-esque, i'll keep y'all posted...

mmmmm yeah ya dew

still on the first track but man that's really refreshing , I was tryna find some funky sexy saxy jazz for a few days and there's so much tired out there but this is crisp, trippy and fun, thanks for sharing man really enjoying it

• Like 1

Another new track with The Princess of Funk! Free download too!!

• Like 1

Hey all, this week saw the release of my first track from my Sacred Alchemy project. It came out on Shanti Planti... Check it out! If you dig it, you're more then welcome to give me a like/follow/repost, it'll help me out squeezing a label for the upcoming LP... 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Nice project :) That didge sample sounds very similar to The Witcher 3 soundtrack didge hahaha. Hey what software are you running for production?

Thanks. I'm using ableton.

I've got an LP finished for this project, but it hasn't been released yet... very soon... If you are (or anyone else here is) interested for a listen, swing me a pm...

• Like 1

Hey y'all, just dropped a new track from my MountainGoat project. It's been more then a year between releases from this project, this track took 12 months to get all the horn and vocal recordings finished and tidied up. Its a pretty epic track, 13 piece horn lines with an awesome conscious rapper from Sedona... Check it out, and let me know what you think!

• Like 3