The Corroboree
ThunderIdeal

trump minus bannon

The guy is a real threat to world security (if he gets in). If Tony Abbott can become PM Trump can become POTUS.

And now he's being described as a 'Predatory Sex Bully' with allegations of child rape.

-pretty sure that's a first for a presidential candidate.

• Like 1

In June Hilary had a Rothschild $100000 a head fundraiser dinner. Around that time ( coincidently?? ) the mainstream media went from "here's what Trump had to say today..." to ( basically ) "Well folks, you'll never guess what that batshit crazy Trump has said this time....." so, for me that was the moment, like ah, ok, she's the one then.

But who knows, these days things like Brexit happen...

3 weeks to go, how long would it take to build a lead-lined bunker in my backyard? Might be a bit too late...

HalcyonDaze i'm going to describe you as a Predatory Sex Bully

there I said it it's true. if you deny it it just mean you're going on the offensive and are obviously guilty

• Like 1

23 hours ago, freakazoid said:

In June Hilary had a Rothschild $100000 a head fundraiser dinner. Around that time ( coincidently?? ) the mainstream media went from "here's what Trump had to say today..." to ( basically ) "Well folks, you'll never guess what that batshit crazy Trump has said this time....." so, for me that was the moment, like ah, ok, she's the one then.

But who knows, these days things like Brexit happen...

3 weeks to go, how long would it take to build a lead-lined bunker in my backyard? Might be a bit too late...

Brexit... Trump...... quItaly.. Le Pen....  

When the people are victorious, everything will go to hell.  That's the plan, at least it might be.

Populist victories will be given the blame for inevitable catastrophes, they are inevitable because our leaders have set us on this course years ago.

Remember who is actually to blame for what is coming.  Banks, governments, media outlets, and ourselves for letting them.

Do not let them scapegoat Trump or ANY recent developments.  They can bring it down anytime they want, the central banks, all they have to do is stop kicking the can down the road ie tighten their policy.  I MUST CLARIFY they can't stop the collapse they are responsible for, they can delay it and decide when to stop delaying.

FUCK YES, MATE

FUCK 

Yes

rocky balboa in the tenth music absolutely justified 

Poetry in motion

History in the making

You beautiful rich fucker

:wub:

Bring this fucker down Donald. 

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 1

OMG breaking news, Michelle Obama alleges that Donald grabbed her on the penis.

• Like 2

You only need to watch about a minute

REMEMBER

THE MEDIA LIES TO YOUR FACE

Also, seven dumps of emails this week from wikileaks totalling ten thousand, fifty thousand more to come, shows crooked hillary's people colluding with not only the media but also the state department and department of justice.

They want to sideline the truth just like they sidelined Bernie Sanders.

Edited by ThunderIdeal

no thunder, the media never lies

trump is a rapist and marihuana causes spontaneous masturbation

it's all true

Wish it were true Thunder. I can honestly see the attraction such a candidate would posess. It's a shame Obama had such an obstructionist congress or a hellova lot more positive change could have taken place already. 

There's no doubt people want essentially the same things out of our politicians.  But there is so much hate and mistrust between sides that there is no co-operation or progress.

The day I see a Republican who would do what people wish Trump would do is the day I'll support a Republican. It's the same kind of thing in Australia.

But how do we proceed amid such open and rampant hatred?

Edited by Halcyon Daze

*wipes eyes* fuckyesmatefuckyes

I could swear I caught a glimpse of captain kangaroo, about a minute before the imperial emperor.

Edited by ThunderIdeal
  • Like 2

Just scares me how a politics has gotten so fucked .America is in so much debt is a war monger and has to be part of every other countries problems .The worst thing is we care more about America's politics than our own

• Like 3

I guess that's because heaps of people don't really draw a distinction these days, which I can understand.

• Like 1

Choo choo

Trump is the fucken man

Getting so sick of every single person I meet thinking Donald Trump is a big joke.

He is going to smash the popupar vote.

Pretty sure theyre going to make sure.he cant win the electoral college though.  Soros just said as much in an interview, im not sure if he said more than he meant, or what, it was kind of mumbled.

Peeps got no idea whats at stake

Peeps totally clueless

Peeps swallow the story they are fed

I for one red, have learnt a whole fucking swag of lessons from this.

Especially about my own country.

• Like 2

On 15/10/2016 at 3:54 AM, DiscoStu said:

marihuana causes spontaneous masturbation

It all makes sense now

• Like 1

On 24/10/2016 at 5:06 PM, Halcyon Daze said:

But how do we proceed amid such open and rampant hatred?

But I digress.  this video isnt really news. 

Even the dishonest polls have slashed hillarys lead.  

I cant share any brief insight on the current situation except that the fbi spanner in the works may have simply been the fbi hedging their bets as early voting exit polls show landslide support for Trump.  regardless, there is major upheavals in process.

Just remember, and ive said this all along, in public threads and in my status updates:  america is headed for a financial collapse sometime after the election and if you find yourself believing Donald Trump is in ANY way even partly responsible then you've been duped again.

Julie Bishop spoke about the election on abc insiders.  Respect to her considered approach, I cant say the same for Kim Beazley who runs this NGO 

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Australian_Institute_of_International_Affairs

I take the view now that NGOs are suspect unless proven otherwise

Edited by ThunderIdeal

we should know if that is legit in a couple of days.  the deleted emails would be interesting.

The wikileaked podesta emails are devastating enough IMHO but the media simply keeps the focus somrwhere else.

Edited by ThunderIdeal