The Corroboree
SirLSD

BIG san pedro in perth

I have  a 10 year old san pedro in perth that my parents need to remove. I am open to offers for limbs, or whole plant. about 4m+ tall. it would be a shame for it to get binned.

would love to see some pics, may be keen for at least some!

Need some photos to see what it actually is. Most of the "san pedros" in Perth are actually "PC". If its a true pachanoi/peruvianus/bridgesii then many folks here would be keen im sure.

Edited by Conv3rgence

its a pachanoi I'm pretty sure. definitely trich of some sort. its got some bridgesii grafted to it but I'm going to keep those bits. whats a PC?

aapedro.png

aapedro.png.38b26e1e77117d040da15fd75c9a7cf0.png

aapedro.png.38b26e1e77117d040da15fd75c9a7cf0.png

I might be keen to come grab some depending on price.

marklar, whatever is fair prices I will do.

yeah pic sizes are a bit odd. not sure whats up.

also odd growth on one branch:

aacpedro.png

aacpedro.png.614ba64b1d024bd3546f06436e837caa.png

aacpedro.png.614ba64b1d024bd3546f06436e837caa.png

• Like 1

still available?

yes. still available and needs to go soon. this storm has already blown down a couple of arms and more will probably be down by the end of the weekend. so whoever wants to buy some needs to do it soon. next weekend would be good! ideally anyone wanting to buy pieces come and take what they want and whatever is left at the end will get donated to whoever it was that messaged me first.

just to be clear its just the perth pedro going. any grafts on it I will be taking off and keeping

• Like 3

Dude, that odd growth is awesome.

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 2

Upload another pic of the growth for us :):):)

Edited by Halcyon Daze
  • Like 1

cheeky bugger :P

Edited by Halcyon Daze

ok people. due to the storm and my dad "gardening" with a machete there is now 40 x 1foot cuts over the road on the verge going with green waste that is getting picked up in a week or so. there is still plenty of long limbs out the back if people want to buy long lengths. once all cut down there will be a stump that if someone digs up will probably through out about 30 pups next summer.

can people please message me with what they want and what they will pay. each order will get several free 1 foot cuts as I cant bare to see it go in a rubbish truck.

halcyon- I just cut the growth and limb off. it has a bit of rot from dirt and leaves collecting on it and breaking down. needs a good wash once dry and then split down. will find a camera soon. its 23cm across the widest length and about 60cm around made up of about 10 main pups from 6-9cm diameter and a million tiny pips that I just pick off and bin but are fine for grafting if any pedro purchasers want free tiny pups. will probably split most of the 10 big pups off and try to get to root but never have any luck with big ones!

• Like 3

as of now I have a bunch of long 3m cuts and a bunch of short cuts. also have a stump with about 38 arms. plant it and give it a year and it should have 50-100 branches for you to graft your entire collection to. great grafting stock. just need a ute and 10 strong men to lift it. 

all offers considered. don't let the opportunity to get a nice 3m long cut for your collection.

Edited by SirLSD

defs take some better pics!

Damn!!! You chucked most of it out? Damn!! Could of had grafting stock for life 

• Like 1

still plenty left for sale. bad time of year for it though. getting a bit of rot in some bits. will try to find a nice pic of it in bloom. was spectacular to see in person.