The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterboy 2.0

New Zealand men charged over bongo chilli assault

http://www.nst.com.my/news/2016/03/136098/new-zealand-men-charged-over-bongo-chilli-assault

and...lol...

http://www.stuff.co.nz/national/crime/78381487/two-arrested-in-hamilton-bongo-chillies-assault

fijian-bongo-chilli-e1412124828742-300x3

Whos got Fijian Bongo Chillis? after a quick read about I am interested.....

and no, its not for torture....

• Like 2

Actually sounds like a fuckin horrible thing to do to someone I rekon. That would FUCK you up. Pissing fire etc.

• Like 2

Bahh. Not that hot. Still you cant force people too eat stuff. Even a mars bar would be assault lol.

• Like 2

10 islanders (probably big...lol) are there and they are all like eat the chilli or get a punch in the head.

I reckon 9 outta 10 folk are eating the chilli....

So yeah...lol....I should have tapped it.

WB doesn't condone chilli torture for prank calls :wink:

It is definately assualt....lol.....he should be thankful it wasnt a mars bar :o

• Like 2

plenty of laughs in this thread, I'm still yet to get to the punchline though. perhaps some of you can help me out. is it this bit?

Earlier, the victim, who is of Fijian-Indian descent, said he was sexually assaulted, punched repeatedly in the head and forced to eat two bongo chillies after a phone prank went bad.

(emphasis mine)

• Like 3

No its not :wink: , my humour however is different than most.

That said I've lol'd in real life after being seriously broken,getting stabbed and other stupid shit I've done to myself.

I also know that calling a fella a motherfucker (as alledged) in his mother tongue can get you

a hellava lot more punishment than that if proven..... and I am not of that decent, but rock n rolled with some real weapons...lol

There is some cultural aspects at play here as well.....

But its turning into an interesting discussion point, and I am intersted to see how this case pans out over the ditch.

I've only referred to the alledged forced chilli eating, not the other allegations.

Just the absurdity of it all is, amusing. Poor guy. I bet he won't do it again though.

• Like 1