The Corroboree
☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Mods! admin! ? How to repair/replace a troll blighted/ruined thread ?

Can any of the admin or mods or whatever you guys go by .. help out please?

My intention is to create a working virola thread compiling as much data as i can so as to leave a good path for those who want to grow them and care for them ..

i am starting from scratch in the dark with prescious little other than some good advice from a supermod and some previous sprouting experience of Mr T's ..

Over the last 4 years I have researched my ass off to try and collect as much information on the Virola species as i could get, and tried and encouraged many folk to collaborate.

I've also had to take the brunt of those who sell fakes and dead seed as an affordable loss on the way to success , whilst exposing them for the gits they are..

I started this thread in the ethnobotany section but got trolled and became the butt of somebodys idea of a joke - which was forgiveable , sorted out with them .. but still left me worried about their personal viability for the future of a sure thing ..

so i decided to catalogue every detail the moment i knew it as to give an accurate representation of how the path lead .. but unfortunately what became an interesting thread has quickly turned to shit - partly because of my trigger responses to warnings that i took in good faith that turned out to be in fact .. sick jokes .. I also get a negative vibe from a sabber who just sts chatted with me and put me at ease about something they had left me in the dark over ~

(a potential issue with the seeds) -

this potential issue with the seeds was after i had posted rozes (at sts) pm to me

which modern then posted somewhere beyond my reach , left me clueless and leading to the conclusions that someone who was kept in the dark would ...

and its all a negative coil reflx of this initial sick joke by roze telling me the seeds were horsefieldia

its meant ive put in a paypal claim , and bollocked the vendor who is otherwise a good source if roze isnt having an even bigger joke at my expense ...

now after many many pm's to people to warn them , and then to tell them i was being had in a sick joke ..

it's fucked it all up and i just want a nice virola thread that people can follow and get help from or share the passion in if they want to

im not over the moon i was the butt of someones joke but can take it that someone was having a dark laff and it blew out of proportion ...

and looking back horsefieldia ... is kinda funny ..

but it was devastating and i think this site and that tree deserve a bit better respect than a shitty thread that starts well and ends up crappy and only suits the purpose of one or 2 asshole jokers ..

that probably arent all that bad ..

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that's one issue , here's the other :-

am I playing with the wrong fire in trying to mix blood getting sts members to come join us here and encouraging sabbers who arent already on sts to come join us there?

-

all i could see was a positive because it would thicken the web of good plantkin connections but

is it a bad decision perhaps?

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

loyalties will always lay at home .. and there's not much out there that can even come close enough for a comparison to sab..

-

hence the wish to fix the thread or start a new one and have that virola thread moved to the bitches section

thank you kindly for your time and hope your gardens pumping flowers for you :)

• Like 2

Hey Horsey, we´ll look into it and clean up the thread or start a new one. With that said, it´s always best to report a problematic posting because the Mods will get an email and clean up the thread a lot faster. bye Eg

Edited by Evil Genius
  • Like 2

oh just some old fashioned cronky awkward and user unfriendly site with a really dumb asshole opportunist scammer that is a bit of a joker without realizing what effect it can have on the wrong people to play silly tricks on..

it has a lot of really cool people on there sharing seeds including some of our faves from here ,

and thank you kindly EG

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ

Don't worry about them thunder, ive really enjoyed watching that virola tread closely and I only acknowledge what youve said in it anyway.

It would be a shame if you stopped the tread, how else wpuld people know not to get their seeds from enthoplants!

• Like 1

thanks man , i will fix it up when i get some oomf back , i havent even checked it yet ... kinda feel shitty anyway on top of all that today

need some dark time too , its probably kinda necessary to balance out all the fluffy horsie ..

even ethnoplantes isnt bad as that as much at the mo.. at least theyr'e consistent

but yeah their mimosa seed was shit too when i tried a coupla of yrs back,

but that's not to say the other things are.. ,oh yeah their theobroma cacao was dead/dried too.. oh well

just hate folk who mess this virola about and who muck people about with this virola

and did feel good to give them both barrels telling em about themselves

the pain reduction incidentally almost halved after that ..

what can i say? .. i tried my best to take the joke but when the dust settled too much was revealed to me

my "piece of shit human" filter might need an upgrade ..

on a brighter note

i managed to accidentally tread in some opportunist scammer there called Roze and eventually tried expose them there for what they are

which was really strange because the trust was initially from having a super dudes beautiful seeds that they got in a giveaway

definitely a learning experience ,... - still cant understand why but hey? it's always worth knowing i guess.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well that's one issue , here's the other :-

am I playing with the wrong fire in trying to mix blood getting sts members to come join us here and encouraging sabbers who arent already on sts to come join us there?

-

We're already here ;)

Sorry you had a bad experience STS. I don't really understand the details of what happened so I won't comment on that.

If you'd like to discuss the situation in PM, please message me. I'll reply when I can.

Hcc

-STS Admin-

have done mate, well not you but i think someone by the name of "nobody" .. and thanks for the care that something happened ..

i hope you do manage to sort it out because it's very much worrying that they may have already done it before or will do again but anyway ..

pm'd one of you there but got bored of waiting and signed out ..

its really great to see folk everywhere , hopefully all the milestones of knowledge will be like gold in everybody's hands

deleted.

Edited by Happyconcacti
  • Like 1

more power to ya TH :lol::wub:

one is never a bonafide member of any forum until you have served a suspension

STS sounds like an STD

• Like 1

well i only told them fuck you because they said my complaint was drivel and started whining at me

so that's erroneous , i didnt tell them to fuck off ..

but lol if thats how they rip people off , I guess everyone's got the right to know .. and be best informed

if they wanna take it out on me that i helped them see one of their own arseholes for what they are .. then that's their loss if you ask me, and it's a cheap lesson in the short run .. i darent think how expensive it would've been in the long run ..

i took copies of all the necc' info and had already anticipated they might not like the terscheckii in their arsehole :)

and with such a shit feel like that site has to use .. it'll save me the heaps of stress tryna navigate the olde rust bucket - which was kinda more stress than that arsehole or the other ones

hahaha so what if it didnt go well , neither did the last 5 months of Rozes bullshit

and anyway they last messaged me to tell me they could sort it out for me .. and now this

interesting act .. very revealing ..

theres nothing i did to rip anyone off , never sold a single seed or plant in my whole life ..

all i expected was what it cost to get what they were saying they just couldnt get .... for them ..

that's kinda a bit naff if you put that kinda positivity into something and people go shit on you just because you piss all over them from a great height in everything you do and tell the whole truth .. i gave long enough holding it back ..

seven times sunnuva'

strictly tosser stance

shame they suck

shaft the sebifera

stifle the surinamensis

smell the sh

silence the shiny

synchronised tosser scheme

serve thine selven

sank the ship

snake thunder's sacrements x]

stipe tugger stars

so they say

sook that steals

so um .. seeing as that was a fun little game what about sab ..

sexy able balls ;)

sensational about botany

sexy arsed barstards

hmmm , there may be more out there

nobby "educated" xylene undercarriage sniffers

nine ovoids one king

• Like 1

got to fitterscheckii or 2

was that your foot waving goodbye as you went down?

aaah so you finally stopped hounding me for being robbed .. and having to come here to let me know you booted me

lol .. i wouldnt have known other wise so you must think it matters to me somehow

about time you deleted that post .. and all those who jumped to the defense of the thief .. thanks for showing your true colours :)

so far its cost a tenner a head to flush you all out :)

hope your happycuntcacti you ballbag nosed proboscis monkey from the black latrine :)