The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Bigred

Any sailors is S.A.B

nothing to add here, just some good old pirate folk punk tunes

• Like 1

A big task im trying is to work out sustainability while out at sea . Was going to bring my pressure cooker to can fish

and veggies And maybe a mini hydro garden to have lettuce and some herbs .As i want to be able to have a good

4 months of food on board .To be able to preserve foods would be great and if your fishing and get a big tuna and a mackeral

in one day youcould can them up for lunches .

So i got a catamaran sorted its a lagoon380 Will be leaving on the 15 th .The boat is AWESOME has a dive compressor

and I have my own cabin .Will post my adventure so will be gone for 5 months then the owner has to fly home for a month .

So I will be caption and will be in cairns so maybe a SAB sail trip .I have 4 cabins and two bunks so will let you know if we can do

it .

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 4

Had the best trip of my life got to dive lady Elliot ,lady Musgrave and most the reef all the way to yepoon.

Caught heaps of nice fish and for the first time in years I have felt free . I have been offered to do a yacht delivery

from Townsville to Perth i leave at the end of July for this journey .There may be a free berth if any sab crew want tocome along

• Like 2