The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinegapcontrol

...Californian Rocket Fuel (degenerated thread)

Pinegap,

Cant say i know exactly where your at but I can empathise.

I went through my crap years ago. Personally psychadelics helped certain things a lot. Some parts not so much. But if they dont work for you then I applaud you for knowing that. And not experimenting.

Doctors tried all sorts of things on me, none of which did any good. They might have better antidepressants these days but after what i went through with them i wouldnt touch them if you paid me.

There are plants that can help some things without being psychedelic. Depends what you need. A big part of plants healing us can bethe actual growing of them. The time outside, the regular care of something else. These things help as much as the 'medicine' in the plant. Sometimes its the little things over a long time that help the most. Ie general improvements in your health and wellbeing from growing and eating froma little herb garden have a much better payoff that a nights sleep from a potent plant. Other times you just need to sleep. Its up to you to be able to see the diffeence

The thing that helped me more than anything else was that I got a dog (or more accurately badly neglected stray found me).

Getting up to feed him, take him for walks and play with him. Small things, but its what i needed.

Often, the only reason i got up was to feed and water him, then id crawl back into my little hole, but no matter what, every time he was happy to see me, and that got me through some very dark times. Its hard to stay all negative when there is this creature bursting with joy just to see you.

The excercise and activity helped a lot too.

There were times when i couldnt care less about feeding myself, but I made sure id feed him, so that got me out and about, and id end up buying myself food too. Which helps. Really. Eating right is important.

When id taken too many drugs and he sat beside me and licked at me if i stopped responding came in handy...

That dog changed my life in so many ways.

As said, i really have no idea what you are going through, but i sincerely hope you find what works for you!

Drugs / plants / meditation /medication or whatever all work differently in each of us. So where as a pot+LSD+Ketamine combo with a nitrous boostser may have allegedly worked wonders for me, it would be bad advice to reccomend it to someone else.

I watched friends strugle through experiences that i found amazing for me before i learned that.

Its been said, but get to know what you need and have faith in yourself to get it right... and if you do go down the medical path dont be afriad to question your doctor, or tell them when its not working. They are just people too, and need as much info as you can give them in order to help effectively.

does nobody here actually understand my basic advise? not pills pot ketamine lsd or some other shit. crist, you could even use passionfruit vines. beta carbolines, head spirits etc. is this really confusing?? like i said.. a snake will help you.

Yes ghosty yes we understand you are the medicinal plant man we all need.

Feel better?

I was providing accurate and helpful advice to a person seeking it. if that's OK with you mr arrogant.

why feel threatened by my personal knowledge and experience? or the good advise i offer those in need? why not just educate yourself so you don't feel so threatened by me and others who know what they are talking about?

there is MUCH I'm yet to learn, and i shall continue to, till the day i die. I have already given you all the next penicillin for the times ahead when you might need it. though at times i dont know why i bother. should i just keep it to myself, and watch you suffer down the track? would you prefer that?? I put in the effort and risk to provide you all with this info. so..... :wave-finger:

when you decide to step up to the plate and offer this community anything of substance, please let me know. child.

post-14904-0-42274800-1455778152_thumb.p

post-14904-0-42274800-1455778152_thumb.png

post-14904-0-42274800-1455778152_thumb.png

Probably a good example of why you shouldn't throw your prescribed medicine out that is.

keep going..

sacred -
scare
.. duty
one for the road !

Is it just me or can anyone understand your posts

Mary jane is definitely identified as a trigger for schizophrenia in certain individuals... thats a fact.

Is that a fact? Or an assumption? I mean does it trigger schizophrenia in susceptible individuals or is it a case of individuals teetering on the edge of schizophrenia self medicating & making it worse?

your like that guy from oz

Mary jane is definitely identified as a trigger for schizophrenia in certain individuals... thats a fact.

Is that a fact? Or an assumption? I mean does it trigger schizophrenia in susceptible individuals or is it a case of individuals teetering on the edge of schizophrenia self medicating & making it worse?

Different strains should cause different responses in the same individual !

CBD- rich strains like 'CBD Therapy' /CBD:THC ratio 20:1/ had been reported to have antipsychotic and anxiolytic effects..

Popular CBD:THC ratios

CBD Dominant /cbd:thc/ - 18:1

Non-psychoactive. For novice cannabis users or people who don’t want to get high. Some patients find CBD dominant medicines helpful for anxiety, depression, psychosis and other mood disorders.

CBD Bridge /cbd:thc/ - 8:1

Non-psychoactive. Some patients find mid-range CBD:THC ratios helpful for spasms, convulsions, tremors, endocrine disorders, metabolic syndrome and overall wellness.

CBD Harmony /cbd:thc/ - 4:1

Borderline psychoactive.For patients who have some tolerance for THC. Some patients find mid-range ratios helpful for pain relief, immune support and other health benefits.

CBD Synergy /cbd:thc/ - 2:1

Psychoactive in larger doses. For patients who have some tolerance for THC. Some patients find balanced ratios helpful for inflammation, chronic pain, gastrointestinal issues and stress relief.

CBD Balance /cbd:thc/ - 1:1

Psychoactive. For patients who tolerate THC well. Some patients find a balanced ratio helpful for neuropathic pain, rheumatism and overall mood enhancement.

Jesus guys so much fucking ego in this thread.Pinegap you have to expect some of the responses you have gotten by posting about anti depressant's and combinations after all this is an ethno Forum yeah.Its fairly safe to say the majority of people here see Pharmaceuticals and thier companies as the antichrist.And Wert pull ya head in Ghosty was trying to point out that there other ways of dealing with depression and anxiety which dosent have to be full on plant medicine.Fuck anyone everheard of magnesium changing your diet critical refelction of past events? no your to busy just being an asshole so sick of the few that bring this forum down grow up fuckers its getting old really quick.

Why O Why would a human voluntarily poison themselves in this manner?

"f*&k's Me!

this is the last time I ever post anything more than pics.

Please stay and continue posting, your posts are valuable - don't worry about all the people who don't understand. I'm sorry that Californian rocket fuel wasn't successful for you and that you're struggling. I struggled with treatment resistant depression for years. I'm in a much better place now but it's practically taken some breakdowns/mild psychotic episodes to get there. Plus some women to fall for. PM me if you ever need to talk.

I've re-titled the thread, hope you don't mind. I'll move it to a more appropriate sub-forum seeing it's degenerated so much...

as someone who has struggled with mh issues for most of their life, I feel your pain and frustration pinegap, hug

Alchemica I do in fact mind, the amount of shit you moderators delete, and now you have the gaul to REPOST something that I have deleted because of the massive amount of stress it has caused me.

I hate to say it, I REALLY DO, but I hope some of you nay sayers end up with crippling panic disorder and realize how ignorant, arrogant and idealistic you have been.

but peace really.

anyway I don't have the time for this bullshit any more, you can all eat a dick, Ive had enough.

eating dick - some would say here - that's actually what they chase and enjoy - so it's not really a 'slap' on anyone's mouth when you use it in such a perceived derogatory way brah.

i'm very sad to read this post by you because you have great cactus skills and suffer nothing more from what many suffer/have suffered/are suffering on this forum.

you are not alone mang and remember that when you do whatever you go to do after here.

Cactus is all well and good, so is sally, and cid and mr h as well as all the rest of the goon squad but please take the barbs and cajoling veiled handgranades as nothing more than love bombs piffed over the fence by people that only did it because

a. they truly empathize

b. B) wouldn't even attempt to chuck one at you if they thought you weren't accepted into a fucked up society as mad as sab......village if you will, where they realised and understood your predicament but where trying to do nothing more than show you a level of love and acceptance.

travel well mate but don't ever discount the words spoken here_espech by fragmented sanity and alchemica. they (like most of us) mean you well and only want good thing to come to members here who have contributed in such a manner as you have.

take care bloke

eth

i thought/still think PGC was the best thing since sliced and calloused trichos ...

if you see this mate then very glad ya still around man ... 

Always an open arms/door view of you from my point of vantage mate..

-unconditional bruvluv ,

horsie

always got some semi smartass hippie dribble to spew out don't you "eth". I thought you would have figured out I don't like you after our last exchange.

nothing more from alchemica ???, no PMs???  send me your phone number mate and we'll discuss it..

if you repost this again I will go through this whole fucken website and delete everything, you can stick your continuity up your cunt.

"I hope you don't mind" well of course I mind. why the fuck would I have deleted it otherwise.