The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pinegapcontrol

...Californian Rocket Fuel (degenerated thread)

its a checkbox option page list followed via the notification option ...

i just click notifications, (next to the envelope icon -which is the pm icon) then instead of "view all notifications" ,... to the right of it is "options" .. i

wondered why i felt a pull from sleep ... that was one crazy assed nightmare .. but aside of that , wishing you a better time mate

no probs

i kinda feel a familiarity and an urge to recommend studying the merck manual ?

.... but ive no real clue if this will help you as much as it did me

when i studied it i found out the drs real secrets and how little they know ... and then could see how damaging my own GP's (one was also a psych that misdiaged me) were and havent trusted them since ... even saw through their double double guessing .. but hey

ignore that if its not the right time^^

-also thats not to say all drs are psycho hose beasts .. but ive only known 2 genuine ones in 32 years t

the rest are total scum that dont care nor realise how much it becomes blatant to someone who can do their studies better than they

- after finding the original source in natural medicines and witches that do have the test of time fully passed with more experience than i can shake my wand at

everyone knows this websites gone to shit, I don't the FB thing but I hear, with the 4 month wait to get approved, then the bullshit that goes on here, your time is up corroboree, why are you so keen to keep me on the forum, im not really that special am I??? NO! but you know your numbers are dropping like flies so you want to keep every member you can.

Your like the USA, in your death throws, hanging on till the bitter end.

all of this could've been avoided if torsten had responded to my request to delete the thread originally, but all I got was " can you send me a link" to which I replied " I cant post links, copy or paste" to which there was no reply. so I took it on myself to delete the thread.

I cant even find a word to describe my feelings when I saw it had been REPOSTED. The hypocrisy. MY GOD.

was that your decision alchemica or did one of these slippery fucken gipsies have a whinge about it??

fuck me dead.

aww i thought id found a sanctuary to pour my gardening all into ... with a few folk who finally "got me" ..  or just werent the same kind of  dickheady types like the ones ive had to survive growing up around ...

there's gold peeps here still... i know there is ..

the wait time was total BS though looking back ... it always is on these kinda sites i guess..  I only found here worth it so far..

the nook had a 2 year wait back from me lol

cuz its wait was so long that i forgot all about it ...  now im spent and have little to post and all my enthusiasm went into this erm

australian flavoured "socket" - even learned here that there's such a thing as genuine non-plastic-personality platonic ladies which im still pinching myself about now .. cuz there sure aint none where im at

the nexus can still kiss my arse for the holdback and being head up their arse rolling down a hill 'faecetious' types .. with a theiving little twin sister

shroomery can eat it for being riddled with so many tossers its unreal

just a heads up but i hope what you seek exists .. , if it does , please come find me and let me know... I'd gladly come too..

but maybe they could all do something about the silly wait times that make ya lose interest and wanna withdraw early

or writhe in frustrations of the unnecc' if my exp' is anything to go by ..

I'm still new here but I thought this place was awesome... Actually, I still do. Plenty of great folks here. I haven't gotten to know you pinegapcontrol and I'm sorry to see you leave in this way, you obviously have a lot to offer and have been a great contributer.

everyone knows this websites gone to shit

Funny, people have been saying this for 15 years. usually those who've just pissed everyone off and are about to leave.

with the 4 month wait to get approved

Approval times are max 2 months if YOU have done the validation. Most of the time this is where the delay is. eg, I just approved some people from 11 months ago because they finally did the validation [they used hotmail accounts which usually don't work, but for some reason this week they do].

There was an except to the 2 months rule and that was the latter half of 2015 because i was very ill.

why are you so keen to keep me on the forum, im not really that special am I??? NO! but you know your numbers are dropping like flies so you want to keep every member you can.

LOL, forums that are heavy handed with deleting members get criticised, and forums that are not apparently do too. We know we have a lot of members with mental health problems, so we try and give as much leeway as we can. but there is a limit - as you have just found out.

The idea that keeping members for the sake of numbers while all they do is trash the place is a little silly. It does however fit nicely with how self absorbed you are.'hey, I am so important they keep me here even though i am just trolling the place'. To be honest you were only still here because we hadn't noticed you. Now that we noticed you you are not.

all of this could've been avoided if torsten had responded to my request to delete the thread originally, but all I got was " can you send me a link" to which I replied " I cant post links, copy or paste" to which there was no reply.

1) we don't delete threads if others have commented. you do not own a thread once others have contributed.

2) The mods deal with their forums, so why PM me? You can see I am hardly ever online. You could have also used the report button which would have directed the request to the team so that everyone would ahve known about it. No, instead you felt the need to go to the 'highest authority' with minimal information. Why should I bother looking through all subforums for your thread title? It's not my fault you were too self centred or incompetent to send a link. if you had used one of the usual channels then that information would have been provided automatically, but no, you needed to be special. Maybe consider that when you ask for favours you should make it as easy as possible for the other party, rather than being a self absorbed twat.

3) everyone else can post links, so that's your problem.

I cant even find a word to describe my feelings when I saw it had been REPOSTED. The hypocrisy. MY GOD.

was that your decision alchemica or did one of these slippery fucken gipsies have a whinge about it??

Because you didn't bother reporting this via the report button nor contacting the subforum's mod, alchemica had no idea what was going on and simply tried to make the thread useful again. That's what you get for wanting to be special. You go about things the wrong way and then you blame others when it all ends up messy. maybe you should look at yourself rather than blame everyone else. But like i said, you are obviously too self absorbed to do that. Ever considered that other people have problems just as bad or worse than you while you demand that they are at your service?

Good riddance.

but maybe they could all do something about the silly wait times that make ya lose interest and wanna withdraw early

or writhe in frustrations of the unnecc' if my exp' is anything to go by ..

A certain amount of wait time is highly beneficial for the forums. I find 2 weeks to be an absolute minimum to:

1) filter out spammers

2) encourage noobs to UTSE rather than posting the same basic questions over and over.

But if I log into the admin panel once every 2 weeks then i can only approve half of those waiting because the other half are less than a week. So the actual approval interval i aim for is about a month. That way I can approve about 3 week's worth and leave the last week stewing for a bit longer.
As I explained in previous post this all didn't work out in the second half of 2015 because my health didn't allow me to keep up with anything in my life.

Then sadly this was followed by two fuck ups in 2016. First my host stopped allowing outgoing email, but did notify me. So for all of feb I thought there was something wrong with my server, but couldn't find the problem. Eventually I worked it out, but then needed some time to move to a different data centre. So email did not start again till mid april.

The second problem is that from the 25th of january the software screwed up most of the sign ups and marked them as spam users. So even if they did the validations i never received them. I only just discovered this while preparing for the upgrade and tech support will be fixing that next week. So 3 months in 2016 have been fucked up as well by technical issues. These will however be fixed this week and hopefully we can get back to the 4-6 week cycle soon.

btw, looking at your username you might want to read the thread I just posted in the forum matters section ;)

why does it have to be like this?

no one here is against you as you think pgc, i think you're a good guy,

and i know a lot of others here think the same, 

it doesn't have to be like this man

I also just wanted to point out that PGC has not been banned from the forums. His current profile has been banned. This is because he threatened to delete all his content and hence trash threads that others have contributed to. The ban has to be permanent to protect the content.

I have no objections to him signing up again, but I presume after what he's said and done he probably doesn't want to. That's his choice though.

nothing more from alchemica ???, no PMs???  send me your phone number mate and we'll discuss it..

if you repost this again I will go through this whole fucken website and delete everything, you can stick your continuity up your cunt.

"I hope you don't mind" well of course I mind. why the fuck would I have deleted it otherwise. 

I'm here, just was a bit thrown back by your distasteful replies when I was trying to help. It wasn't something I wanted to engage in or fight over. You were welcome to PM me and I never heard anything.

I really had your best interests at heart and if I knew something was causing you some problems, I would have been happy to help to the best of my ability. All I saw was a thread that was self-destructing and that had lost a title so I tried to keep some order to things. Sorry I added to your troubles.

Take care, I hope things pick up for you.

PS. I had to re-title the thread - ",,," isn't acceptable. Since I don't know exactly what is the issue (once again, PM me if you need to talk) I stuck with something close to the original title.

What ive witnessed from a decade of lurking completely comfirms what t has said about this forum always being on its last legs.  It ebbs and flows.

Having said that what about instant approval with limited access to a noob area for the first month instead.  Still provides a filter but less of a disincentive to join up.

The whole point of keeping spammers out is so they lose interest. By being slow in accepting requests most spammers are automatically deleted by the forum software as they've already shown their colours on other forums which are linked. Allowing noobs and hence spammers in quicker will simply make us a bigger target again, add extra work for the mods, and increase the number of spam bot sign ups exponentially.

At the moment we get so few spam bot sign ups that I can manually check each new member and have been letting most in within just a couple of days. So at the moment there is no need for any changes as approval is very quick.

I like it i wish every forum did this. gives them time to search the answer to the question they are singing up to post.

just came across the thread. wow so much negative response to medications. 

i had been on this combination for about a year. the most positive thing i had been through. actually gave me the space and motivation to correct fucked up schemas and thought processes without the feeling of being weighed down by constant negativity, depression and anxiety which has been an on and off struggle for a very long time.

I got out and interacted more. sought after more and different experiences in life. 

not saying that meds are the only way to go (as i have tried the all natural route which there was no response to) because there still needs to be some sort of therapy or introspection as they go hand in hand.

its been around 6 months since i have came off of the meds and my life just has seemed to accelerate at a pace i havent experienced before with none of that old crap weighing me down. 

so its not all negative find the right support and it can work.