The Corroboree
Evil Genius

TRICHOCEREUS: THE SAN PEDRO GROUP - Crowdfunding Sales Thread

Nice one eg :)

• Like 1

CONGRATULATIONS EG!!!!!

5k in 2 days is pretty impressive, hopefully there's a hard cover left by next week!

• Like 1

I mentioned this book to my mum and since the release date is close to my birthday she offered to buy it for me!

• Like 1

pretty sure you've answered every id Q I've ever asked on here, always appreciated, glad to help (in such a rewarding way!) :wink:

Cheers

• Like 2

if i memorise the whole book, will i qualify as some kind of evil genius too?

• Like 3

Bloody beauty bonza..............is there a xxx version in leather? Congratulations on such a wonderful achievement EG.

Respect

• Like 2

How long after release will you offer the pdf ebook? I bought the book but am curious.

Not sure when, but it will definitely be after the printed edition is out. There are some people who bought a few copies for their shops and I dont want to influence the physical book sales too much with the digital edition. There definitely will be a digital edition and I am really happy about bringing it. But it´ll take some time.

Bought my copy! nice one EG

• Like 1

finally bought the hardcover today :drool2: thanks so much man :)

• Like 1

Congratulations EG!  Goal reached and 13 days to go.  May your goal be far exceeded.  

• Like 2

Congratulations EG! I'm sure it's an amazing book with lots of wonderful photographs, and I can't even imagine how much work and dedication went into it. I'll have to wait for the digital edition, sometimes it sucks living in a (very) poor country...

• Like 1

bought / preordered mine today... excited ! Bravo! 

• Like 1

105%!!!!!!!

• Like 3

Hey guys, thank you all for supporting this project! It´s a great pleasure to announce we finally made it to the goal and it seems like we´re exceeding the expectations! I am super happy and proud to bring this book to you and I´ll make sure to personally draw in little Penises for everyone who wants to pimp his book. :) Just kidding. I will start with the shipping phase in July or August and I´ll make some more statements directly through the Indiegogo email system and the Facebook group! If you have any questions you can always message me at EG [ät} trichocereus.net! bye EG

• Like 4

hey I want a little Penis for my copy ! would be awesome 

and anything else you'd like to write on it, especially if you're drunk 

really

cheers and keep it up - its a strange strange world ! 

• Like 1

any updates?? which FB group is EG referring to?? 

• Like 1

Hey guys, yes we´re in the end times now and the book release comes close. I hope that I´ll be able to show some pics of the books within the next 14 days. The shipping to me takes 1-2 months and I´ll ship them out as soon as I have them. The whole editing process took a little bit longer than expected, so the avised shipping date in mid August was a little bit too optimistic. But we had to take the time to make a proper editing and proof reading, so we didnt want to rush this most important point. I´ll keep you guys informed!

Edited by Evil Genius
Ya Mama
  • Like 4

On 09/08/2016 at 3:33 PM, theuserformallyknownasd00d said:

EG!! I still noticed roughly 45 hardcover editions available! Is this true last I'd look they'd sold out but I have money to buy it now!

If there are still hard copies available I would like to purchase one. EG can you please confirm that copies will be available if purchased now.

thanks

M