The Corroboree
hebrew

Please help! too much cacti

yes 15 years of collecting cacti: i have some right rippers, but i also just sold my house and if i dont get them out soon, they will be killed.

I started moving plants but it is going to take a while. for as many years as i been growing i never threw away tips or scraps, i put them in a pile and left them, that pile grew into scraggly messed up plants. see this picture it is like a mass murder and the bodies are just piled up.

I need this gone, it is mainly pachanot, but there are some bridg and peruvi-esque plants in there: somenice lengths and tips, also lots of tisted tiny reach for the sky plants etc. not great i know, but if someone doesnt come and get it, then i guess i will just ditch it, gotta let go sooner or later, and this is only one lot of scraps

I know pachanoi is worth shit these days, but if someone wants to pick this up, kealba melbourne, 100bucks or a trade or something. if this price is too much, speak up, i really want it gone, and wouldnt mind some money to direct towards life's shitty expenses.

I will be honest. got no income, got bills got to move house and got two kids that need shit. got cactus that i don't need but put time love energy into growing them, even shitty pachanot.

if you can help send me a message, thanks :)

tooo!!! much!!!! need some code to get myself outta this mess ...

pictures can be seen here: got confused by how to include images :P fucked if i can figure that out in the time frame i have allotted for this post :: much love plant heads!!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBx_M5hQdPd/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBx_LU4wdPW/

https://www.instagram.com/p/BBx_KsxQdPU/

If interested should have some old growth plants in excess shortly as well *pach's *yowies *bridgies (all sorts) other bits and bobs, all gotta go!! step right up!! gets your cactus here! its all cactus mate! calling the dedicated, the hardcore, the insane.

• Like 4

intersted in old growth peru's and bridges if you have them,

• Like 1

sweet thanks dudes. disco stu yeah got plenty of old growth, some plants are three times taller than me and wider as well. no shit, massive!

i aim to get most my plants by the end of the week, will be neck deep in the spines by then. let youse know if interested. plenty of eileen yowie, super pedro pach, unnamed bridgies and on and on.

• Like 3

Hi Hebrew, keep your chin up. I know what it means to let go of things or beloved plants. I know it hurts, but never forget: Some doors are closed for a reason. Life goes on and on and on...and we need to let go of some things in order to make place for something else. Something better sometimes. Life is crazy and the great times can happen when we least expect it. One bad thing can turn into sth great on the long term.

Wishing you lot´s of luck, no matter where your life leads you!

• Like 8

Don't stress EG I took some plants and will be continuing to grow them on. Gave hebrew a little something "cacti" that excited him and dont take up much space.

So when he get back into action I will be able to resource him back.

Nice guy hebrew is it was nice meeting him.

Good on you hebrew.

• Like 3

sweet thanks wert and EG. I am all good, it is hard to let go of my plants, but eh, if they go onto someone who will love them, then i am happy. I will share my plants here as a lot of my collection has come from people in this community. I follow an ethic what comes from community goes back to community. When i got my shit sorted i will put up pics here.

cheers :)

• Like 4

Hello! I am keen on helping you out with the excess plants. I'm still fairly new to collecting so I don't have much to swap. If you could please send me a pm (I can't figure out how to) maybe we could work something out? I've got some gift vouchers kicking around that might be good for you or the kids! Cheers

• Like 1

hi tricho_clo, welcome to the forums,

i think you need a minimum amount of posts to pm people, it's either 5 or 10 i can't remember,

ok slowly getting there, here is over 10 feet of psycho0. been sitting around for a few months and is putting out pups and needs some soil i would be thinking.

name your price or trade, pick up only kealba melbourne. i am just throwing pics onto instagram because its easier, also have 10 feet or so of superpedro i will grab photos later today

https://www.instagram.com/p/BCOQ8fvQdIJ/?taken-by=janglebobbins

edit to say the tape is set to 5 feet as a guide

Edited by hebrew