The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dungog

are they watching here or not?

just wondering if coppers are really here to watch *moderator edit to remove illegal gangster reference*

Sydney westy, blacktown area..

#cannabinoiddiet

post-17030-0-33528500-1452765695_thumb.g

post-17030-0-33528500-1452765695_thumb.gif

post-17030-0-33528500-1452765695_thumb.gif

Yes, the authorities regularly visit these forums. i have also edited your post so you do not break any laws or forum rules

hello fello coppas.

F B iight.

Ali G.

I think you'll find most of the internet is monitored in some form these days Dungog if you looked into it.

Facebook and other social media probably gets a higher priority, but this place would certainly be a niche that gets some attention.

There's no illusion of security here as this site uses HTTP by default, so everything communicated here is in unencrypted plain text.

Also the server hosting the site is offshore, so anything you write on the forum or in a PM can be legally intercepted as soon as it passes through the last Aussie server. When any digital transmission leaves the country it falls outside of local telecommunication interception laws so it's up for grabs.

But alas, this site is mostly concerned with uncommon & mostly unknown plants of little or no commercial value, so I can't see it being a priority.

We are mostly a social network of people with a diversity of interests and most of us come here for the social aspects of the site as most of the mainstream population just doesn't get us.

Just think before you type and you should be OK.

i appreciate the thought and comments guys. i do not intend to disrespect the site, although im new here. but im here for spiritual concern.

#keepingitnature

#cannabinoiddiet

#motherearthtreats

#ayahuasca

as with all online communications, you should assume the authorities are reading it

The man is always watching, probably with smart algorithm's, I can't imagine a cash strapped government would spend time with a physical being cyber skiving all day

THEY spend far too much money on watching US.

9381184.0.jpg

doakes.gif

I'm watching you motherfucker

They watch because they are afraid.

Or maybe just because it's their job.

It wouldn't be a bad gig, they must get a good laugh out of it at times. Other times they would be thinking "why do I get all the shit jobs"

The boy scout cop mentality is a thing. I think a lot of people on this forum selectively dont associate with that type of person and underestimate its prevalence.

They are watching because they think you're wrong for not following the law to the letter and get a rush from seeing you charged.

They hate drug users because they just do. It's not logical, it's prejudice.

this forum used to be predominantly inhabited by highly intelligent & creative botanists/chemists etc & was pretty much at the cutting edge of online discussion & innovation in phytochemistry

these days it's predominantly a social network for bored hippies.

Of course 'they' are watching but i doubt it rates too highly on their list these days

^ lmao

this forum used to be predominantly inhabited by highly intelligent & creative botanists/chemists etc & was pretty much at the cutting edge of online discussion & innovation in phytochemistry

these days it's predominantly a social network for bored hippies.

Of course 'they' are watching but i doubt it rates too highly on their list these days

Where did these guys go?

They watch because they are afraid.

Of what?

Where did these guys go?

buggered if i know. 'they' could be anywhere. Some are still around. Some are now dead. Most probably just have better things to do than discuss rudimentary gardening techniques & get involved in petty online arguments & mediocre discussions of relatively mundane topics with bored neurotic's. You know how it is..

Whats with the has tags and nice two posts