The Corroboree
wert

new years eve 2015. whats on your mind.

The kids have just gone to bed.

It's time to catch up on some drinking and trip the light fantastic.

• Like 1

yah n im a fucked ill be baxk soon but no stress.

The eve is still hours off for me here in the USA, so I don't have any plans yet for the eve.

I seldom drink on new years eve though, because I hate being too hungover on New years day to do any drinking.

So I'll probably smoke a fat joint then be my wife's designated driver to the club.

Although, afterwards I may come home and eat the rest of my acid and start a fire in the back yard (winter here).

• Like 4

I'm back home, sitting in my backyard with some glowsticks,blocking up at the stars. Drinking beer and enjoying my last year here. Wondering where I'll be next year.

Hope you're ok Tarenna. I'm kinda in a similar boat to you right now...

• Like 2

Yep. Off to listen to some techno. Hope we dont get caught in traffic.

Sitting at home playing fallout 4 and prepping spore syringes, maybe visit the dream time :)

console or computer?

Yep. Off to listen to some techno. Hope we dont get caught in traffic.

nobody listens to techno

• Like 1

still pondering WTF went on this year......fck 2015 to hell....no really fck it hard

2016 gunna be a year of renewal I reckon....lol....who knows what that entails this time :wink:

I am incubating a few mad ideas......

lol....there is no way I should be operating any machinery...... well big stuff anyways.

Be safe mofos, may the next year exceed your expectations and spin your dots when you look back in time.

• Like 3

I saw a pretty big shooting star disappear behind trees.

So its a new year. Big deal.

• Like 2

i'm just chilling & waiting for the masses of mong NYE punters to be done with their mong antics & leave..

i think if anyone read up on the history of the usage of almost countless calender's used by almost countless cultures throughout history & today they would find it as hard to buy into this Gregorian calendar BS as i do..

i guess it's just a good excuse for a party.. but fuck, life is damn short, who needs an excuse?

• Like 2

fu cjed. but fire eorkd rrre

fukit

• Like 2

Too funk to druck.

If I were to comsume 10cm of cactus juice now, after a bottle and a half of wine, would I sleep before 6am?

It struck 12 around an hour ago. I'm alone. I have small amounts of 4 different psychoactive substances under my skin... Still lucid (for the first time in 17 years)... Feeling old, posting on a plant forum, not sure if that means my life is going really wrong or really awesomely...

I'm not as mad as that sounds...

• Like 6

we're all old bro, if we aren't, we will be very damn soon. it means anything you damn well choose to invest in it. party on

• Like 4

I have grey in my beard at 28. Fucking twenty eight. We all get old. Sometimes faster than normal.

Pity party over here.

• Like 3

i have a mate that had grey hairs at 25.. it's good, just reminds you how fuckin dumb it is wasting our lives worrying about stupid meaningless bullshit..

i'm just glad fucking christmas & new years are finally over so i can get on with enjoying summer without being relentlessly bombarded with masses of numbskulls robotically carrying out these worn out psychotically repetitive rituals which have next to no conceivable relevance in light of the actual facts of our modern existence.

more & more these things seem to function purely to A: provide economic stimulus to opportunistic capitalists & B: comfort all the people who are too shit scared to actually confront the facts of our rapidly transforming global cultural & ecological environment & adapt & evolve in ways that may circumvent the impending cultural apocalypse.

i'm a cynical cunt but this shit bores the fucking crap outa me. Theres only so many times i can do the same inane & fundamentally irrelevant thing over & over & over again before i just can't help but move on.. it just so happens i'm a bit pissed off about something entirely unrelated today so it feels good to vent :)

• Like 10

Lucy Mary shroomie and opie. Byron waiting for fireworks. No fireworks. But plenty of douchebags tools bullies cuntfaces etc. seriously what's the deal here? One poor guy trying to sell his artworks got harrassed by the "owners" who stomped all over his paintings in an obvious power showoff.

No fireworks!!!!!!!!

But 2016 did start with a great bang

• Like 2

Byron on New Years strikes me as a place of Douche Sydney rich kids partying.

I know that is a massive generalization but the louder, more entitled feeling people have to have an influence.

• Like 1

i have a mate that had grey hairs at 25.. it's good, just reminds you how fuckin dumb it is wasting our lives worrying about stupid meaningless bullshit..

i'm just glad fucking christmas & new years are finally over so i can get on with enjoying summer without being relentlessly bombarded with masses of numbskulls robotically carrying out these worn out psychotically repetitive rituals which have next to no conceivable relevance in light of the actual facts of our modern existence.

more & more these things seem to function purely to A: provide economic stimulus to opportunistic capitalists & B: comfort all the people who are too shit scared to actually confront the facts of our rapidly transforming global cultural & ecological environment & adapt & evolve in ways that may circumvent the impending cultural apocalypse.

i'm a cynical cunt but this shit bores the fucking crap outa me. Theres only so many times i can do the same inane & fundamentally irrelevant thing over & over & over again before i just can't help but move on..

THAT, i can drink to. (Water)

• Like 5

Lucy Mary shroomie and opie. Byron waiting for fireworks. No fireworks. But plenty of douchebags tools bullies cuntfaces etc. seriously what's the deal here? One poor guy trying to sell his artworks got harrassed by the "owners" who stomped all over his paintings in an obvious power showoff.

No fireworks!!!!!!!!

But 2016 did start with a great bang

Really? I thought byron was the place of hippy culture and good vibes? seems like you can't escape the douchebag's no matter where you go hey...

As for the guy selling his paintings that really sucks, i hope people saw the owners behavior and left in digust.

Byron Bay before New years picturesque. Byron Bay new years day trashed. Witnessed this many a year ago and was ashamed to be apart of it.

Hope you're ok Tarenna. I'm kinda in a similar boat to you right now...

Hey thanks Glaukus

I hope you are OK too

big hugs

• Like 1

Hope everyones safe.

love all you plantpeoples.

all the best for the new year,

take care...

peace

I had to work till well after midnight

fuck you 2015....

• Like 2