The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
wert

free plastic bubble wrap. where to find?

so any ideas guys?

I'm going to ask chemist werehouse and bunnings tomorrow. but if anyone knows of a better solution it will be greatly appreciated.

be happy.

wert.

Bunnings use shrink wrap man so save some time by skipping Bunnings/Masters. Although they can sell you bubble wrap off the shelf.

cheers brendo I kinda thought that would be the case.

gota go bunnings anyway so I'll check there price.

anyone else want to chime in on freebies?

surely theres somewhere there just throwing the shit out!

JB HIFI get all there DVD/CD/video games shipped in boxes with those little fluffy things if that helps. I used to be a manager there and gave out garbage bag loads to people moving house etc. nowhere did I ever see an order come bubble wrapped tho sorry, not even the hardware side if things they were all just in cartons.

Buying the bubble wrap is expensive :( raiding the bag recycling bin at Coles/woolies works well to for packing stuff.

Or did ou actually need to wrap stuff man?

yeah want to wrap stuff. big spiny stuff.

so just bit the bullit n bought 375mmx25mtr for $10.98.

should keep me going for some time now I guess.

and olive can have his trich cuts sent along with a real big n nasty fuck off cuzco he wants.

thanks guys.

wert.

My partner works at a sex shop, and a lot of their products come wrapped in bubble wrap. Some of the larger dildos come in boxes perfect for shipping cuts. I raided their little storage area the other week and took home a heap of boxes and bubble wrap, but it doesn't sound like the quantity that you're after sorry wert.

last time I went to a sex shop I bought a fleshlight to show the missus the equivalent of a vibrator. she was in hysterics. tried it but didn't quite like it really. waste of fucking money.

then we looked up some youtube vids of dudes mounting them on balconys and fucking em hard with a view. good old days.

• Like 1