The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
pinegapcontrol

cant post photos, cant post links.

Maybe you need to update your flash player thingy

When I can't upload I do this and then I can

cheers I will try that, got a couple of mad pics of a frog sitting on the top of a terschecki x psycho0

I also cant copy and paste anything.

Edited by pinegapcontrol

It could be flash related, clearing all your cookies and cache sometimes helps with things like that too.

For the copy and paste issue after you've copied whatever you need, click where you want it pasted and then hold down the ctrl button and press v. You can copy like that with ctrl - c if you don't get those options from a right mouse click. Normally it only happens when you try to paste.

Edit : I think one of the mods would have let you know if your account had been restricted.

Edited by Sally

hi thanks for the reply, I cant copy and paste with either the mouse or control button, ive updated my flash but still no luck

semi sorted, my pics came up but when I clicked add to post nothing showed up. so I just posted anyway and they came up

I'm just guessing that you are using windows. If you are, try emptying your clipboard first

Hold down the windows key and press r

Type this into the field in the box that pops up.

cmd /c "echo off | clip"

and then hit enter.

It has to be exact, there is a space after cmd and after c and on each side of the bar . The bar is located normally above your enter key -you need to hit shift.

A little black terminal window should flash and your cliboard should then be empty and functional

The clipbaord problem could be caused by a few different things. It could be a memory error which is unlikely if you can load web pagess and surf the web.

It could be malware that's been written the wrong way. If they call GetClipboardData to keep tabs on your clipboard (it's not so uncommon as many people copy and paste passwords) and they do it with the wrong timing loop or delay you won't get a crack at it.

If you can clear your clipboard with bleachbit or ccleaner or the way I suggested above and the problem persists - I'd suspect malware of some sort.

Re-installing your browser could help.

Edited by Sally