The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
FancyPants

Byron area nye?

So who's going to be around Byron for New Year's Eve? My partner and I are road tripping north for family Christmas in Toowoomba then heading to the coast before back to Syd on the third.

Definitely going back to crystal castle and go to wandjina gardens finally if it's open??

• Like 1

Are you staying in Byron or just passing through? I'm in a nearby not really near town. You should check this place out as well. If you like beaches and the such :-)

I'll be at working at Wandjina from boxing day till the 30th if you can make it on any of those days FancyPants :)

We'll be staying in Byron but will be doing a few day trips here and there (Nimbin and Mullum etc) so yeah we'll be around :D Dunno what we'll do nye probably keep it open and see how we're feeling on the day. My partner isn't a huge partyer and I'm out of practice lol. But would be cool to see some SABers at some point :D

Interbeing hell yeah we'll absolutely visit the garden if it's going to be open! We didn't get the chance to last time but since my partner is now as into plants as I've been he's super keen to come see it too, and meet you and anyone else wandering around!

Can't wait to test my new zoom zoom car on those awesome roads *rubs hands with glee*