The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
zed240

Someone in Brisbane to pick up then post to me

I have found something I would very much like. The problem? It needs to be picked up from Brisbane and I live in Adelaide.

I'd like someone in Brisbane to pick it up and then post it to me. I think this will work out very well for both of us if you can help out.

If you think you can help out please PM me. Members with some history and trust behind them here are more desired.

Thanks! :innocent_n:B)

• Like 2

What could go wrong with an offer like that? Hell yeah - zed240 - anonymous stranger I've just met on the internet - pm me with request and I'll see what I can get my housemate to do....PhaemonsDog.

My girlfriends up in brisbane, I could probably do it in the not so distant future?

• Like 3

My girlfriends up in brisbane, I could probably do it in the not so distant future?

It just gets better and better! Phaemons-dirty-Dog

PS - hope she's a good girl your girlfriend, my housemate's nickname is Donkey Wang

Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 1

someones on the rag today, why dont you get donkey wang to sort you out and stop pissing in zeds thread.

good luck zed.

• Like 3

Offer is genuine - those who can do, those who can't live in Melbourne - not that I'd expect a Victorian to know the difference between genuine and piss.

resource is here - and I've all the time in the world - beautiful day today South Bank, Brisbane...

Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 5

What is it Zed?

Lol - donkey wang. :)

Lol - rag. :)

Lol - sab. :). Makes me laugh lots n lots, laughing is awesome!

• Like 6

Knowing Mr Zed it is no doubt some wonderful cactus.

Go Zed, cactus King

• Like 2

Nee How! I am Xiong kei Wang of Clan Pat Uri - Phaemon'sDog request that I attend to a matter involving re -directory. Between Australian state borders there is little concern so long as soil is not there for cross contamination per Border Protection requirements.

Certainly I am available in Brisbane, Queensland...Please, what is concern?

号汪驴​ of Clan Pat Uri.

I assure Mr pine gaped I can sort out.

Edited by Pat Uri
  • Like 2

Is it a living plant?

Edited by Halcyon Daze

What is it Zed?

A secret! :wink:

But Olive's right, I do love me some sweet, sweet cactus.

But yeah, I doubt it will actually come through. I have a Brisbane local on the case with me now. But I think it may be too good to be true.... we shall see......

And Pat - thanks for the kind offer, but to be honest, I've not seen much from you on this forum except responses to legitimate questions that make little to no sense, you and I have certainly never dealt with each other. So forgive me if I didn't feel comfortable in hitting you up about this situation.

• Like 4

I can prolly help you out (if it's nothing illegal LOL).

• Like 2

The Pat Uri answers:- Just got a text from the P's Dog and have followed developments with some amusement...

Gidday zed240 - how cautious you are and very wise to be. I have my band of warriors in Brisbane always ready for action, stationed now with the GubiGubi people.

I myself am in Far Central Queensland managing a cattle property and mixed crops - one of the largest in our region - and with administrative interests have little time; particularly with these cheeky lads that form my crew.

I would be interested in fresh Lophophora pollen at anytime you could provide and can offer best prices.

Regards.

I hope we might renew acquaintanceship under more pleasant circumstances - I think this has really got off on the wrong foot.

Pat Uri.

• Like 3

But yeah, I doubt it will actually come through. I have a Brisbane local on the case with me now. But I think it may be too good to be true.... we shall see......

And Pat - thanks for the kind offer, but to be honest, I've not seen much from you on this forum except responses to legitimate questions that make little to no sense, you and I have certainly never dealt with each other. So forgive me if I didn't feel comfortable in hitting you up about this situation.

Same.

Edited by Pat Uri

Well it wasn't meant to be, for me at least. Someone could have got the deal of the century though! I think after a short while a few people would have got wind of this and she would have got a huge number of calls. I emailed and got a few responses butt hey would not post. After Someone from Brissy got on the case for me it seemed too late and the seller stopped responding.

Hopefully they have at least gone to a loving home. :)

Cheers for all the offers of help I received and for everyone helping this thread come to life.

post-13830-0-57427900-1447899732_thumb.j

It did cross my mind that this could have been a jilted lover selling their (ex) partners plants to spite them.... But that's all conjecture on my part.

post-13830-0-57427900-1447899732_thumb.jpg

post-13830-0-57427900-1447899732_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

Some you win - some you lose - all's well that ends well. This thread has landed me a really top contact though - All right there, W.? That's a positive.

Let the confusion end. Peace to you zed240! I assure you my Clan was here to help and my resources will take any risk for a SAB cause.

Perhaps we will trade one day...let there be peace, tolerance and understanding in our forum...

honni soit qui mal y pense

Sozz - we got off on the wrong foot - haters will hate, huh? The righteous track the positives.

• Like 3