The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
oriky

Black dots on TBM?

hey guys, after my cuzco are almost died - overwaterd, and the tershcekii already died :(,

the melted wax also going to die , i think is kind of fungi (small white dots all inside the cacti - on the "meat").

i see small black dots on my TBM, i know small dots are often on bridgesii, and they also sign of overfeeding, but i not use fertilizer...

the TBM also dont like me?

i try to upload images tommorow,

do you guys any idea what append in my garden?

im depressed on the last days because the cacti :(

overwatering is pretty much the only thing to kill cacti in my experience. Well if theyre not seedlings anyway

just got to make sure you always let them dry out between waterings. The bigger the cactus the longer that dry period can be, learn to feel dirt and look at the plumpness of your cacti. if it cold let them hibernate too

• Like 2

black dots are common in bridgesii's... water more rarely - stop watering for winter

• Like 1

Thanks guys, i know is common, but is look this time i have too much black dots, i will add a photo next couple hours.

Just don't water it. I had one that developed weeping black spots that I though for sure was a goner. But I ceased watering, everything dried up, and the tbm soldiered on...

if you show more pics, more people will be able to help you and give some advice.. 

• Like 1