The Corroboree
Conv3rgence

Germinating Caapi

theres a stickied thread at STS in trades and giveaways forum. Just respond in the thread or PM the OP. It may not be the right season for fresh seeds though, so you might want to ask about that.

Go to "Share the Seeds" and sign up and then go to the request section to ask for specific seeds or plants. You can also look in the "sharing and trade section" to see if there are seeds available. Remember that you will have to wait for seeds if you want them fresh this season.  You may well germinate some seeds yet. You can look into techniques for germinating difficult and or old seeds and you can learn ways to increase your germination odds.

Sharing and Trading Seeds and Plants

You can post here your offers and requests of seeds, live plants and cuttings.

my seed-growns now

large.P1150529.JPG.85bdeb62dd2b19b52af20

• Like 2

Congrats, they look happy and healthy. Mine are sulking a bit now we are in winter here, I've had to bring them inside. But they have thick woody stems now so I'm hoping they are strong enough to get through the cold months.

• Like 1

bumping to say I made another thread for general cultivation of caapi as our seedlings get older. I added a link on this thread over there as well! 

On 11/26/2015 at 3:14 PM, Cubism said:

Here's my first popping up from my Herbalistics seed planting like 5 or 6 weeks ago.

I planted seems from them a little over a month ago. Your post has given me hope :lol: