The Corroboree
GorrilaGardener

Could anyone help a new guy out with some Pachanoi or Bridgesii cuttings?

Hey guys,

I'm just starting my cacti collecting hobby and this seems like a great community to start with. I'm wondering if any of you could help me out with some good strain Pachanoi or Bridgesii cuttings/potted cacti? I'm in S.E Qld, so happy to pay shipping or better yet would be nice to meet someone local that has some cacti knowledge i could learn from!

any replies would be greatly appreciated :)

Cheers!

-Schoey

Theres many queenslanders on the trichocereus and lophophora australia facebook group. Also, this forum is defimately the right place to help you out. Good luck in your quest.

Head down to wandjina gardens at mullumbimby :)

Hey guys, just got home from a day hiking up at the glass house mountains. surprised to see replies already :)

Theres many queenslanders on the trichocereus and lophophora australia facebook group. Also, this forum is defimately the right place to help you out. Good luck in your quest.

I never even thought to look if there were a cacti community on social media. Cheers Conv3rgence!

Head down to wandjina gardens at mullumbimby :)

Wandjina gardens seems like quite an interesting place from what i can gather from there website, though it seems like most of it isn't working properly? I will definitely have to plan a trip down south soon. If only i was aware of it sooner, i could have stopped in on those trips to Byron and Nimbin! Cool that such a place even exists...

pm me your addy

Done and done El Presidente :lol:

Many thanks my Friend!

Edited by Schoey88

Good luck on your quest Schoey88 :)

Additionally, it might benefit to read up on laws regarding certain cacti in different states, as they do differ...

(There's a legal information thread in the cacti forum...)

Good luck on your quest Schoey88 :)

Additionally, it might benefit to read up on laws regarding certain cacti in different states, as they do differ...

(There's a legal information thread in the cacti forum...)

Thanks Tommy :lol:

just had a read of the legal info thread over at cacti forum. Never hurts to know where we stand legally, don't want to go getting ourselves into any trouble right?! :wink:

Edited by Schoey88
  • Like 1