The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Evil Genius

Looking for Eileen Seeds

Hi guys, I am looking for Eileen seeds. Doesnt matter if it´s crosses or maybe old seed. I wasnt able to receive a cutting from Ed years ago and I am very interested in raising this beauty from seed and if anyone should ever have some available please let me know.

Did anyone ever get flowers and seeds from their Eileen?

I think someone did but it flowers really, really late and only reluctantly.

Ahh I see. I have never seen any seed available. I haven't been round for very long though.

I know someone had a cut of Eileen flower for them last year, I believe the flower did not accept the pollen they gave it so there were no seeds with Eileen as the mother from that one. But there were a very small number of BB Scop X Eileen seeds floating about as the person with the Eileen flower did post some pollen to a few people. I was lucky enough to get a very small amount of those seeds but I have sown mine already. I think someone recently posted up a pic of their grafted BB Scop X Eileen in the spineless Scop project thread if you wanna suss that out.

But as you know, EG, any seeds you find will have to be a hybrid ones as Eileen is a clone! :wink: Good luck, I hope you find some. (let me know if you do!!) :wink:

One day my goal is to cross Eileen with Jeans, both ways. Give me a few more years......

• Like 6

I am positive that i sent you some scop x eileen earlier this year Eg, as zed said there were very few of those seeds around to start with.

I do understand you are probably after eileen as the mum.

• Like 2

scopxeileen sounds like a ridiculous hybrid! i'll be keeping an eye for seedlings!

eye candy

post-3765-0-08742000-1445883479_thumb.jp

post-3765-0-08742000-1445883479_thumb.jpg

post-3765-0-08742000-1445883479_thumb.jpg

• Like 6