The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Subaeruginosin

The Federal Government are dogs!!!

I'd be interested to know how being white affects your situation :scratchhead:

Wrong choice of phrase maybe, for the hardcore PC crowd. Non-minority male, is that a more appropriate phrase?

lol...no fckn clue mate

stop being a fckn victim and be the champion of your life.

• Like 5

and keep your inappropriate boners in your pants!!

• Like 1

I've hired so many shit cunts before, wish they stayed on centrelink instead.

If you're posting on an internet forum you're not the most disadvantaged in society.

• Like 3

"then bends us over the desk and says you better not scream, or else!!!

yeah well, screaming IS a turn-off. To me at least. crying is a turn-off too, but at least you can save on lube =P

I thought this was going to be a thread bitching about Turnbull's plans to increase the GST and reduce corporate tax - that's a true dog act to me, making Aussies pay the way for foreign corporations.

Now we have decided to stop making Ships,Trains, Cars, Textiles, Aluminium & Steel in Australia, and our coal industry is looking questionable, I don't know where the jobs are supposed to materialise from.

Maybe get a job on one of the Gov. job creation panels ?

• Like 4

oh come on.. dont be too harsh. we still make lots of things (that done exist) like insurance... yeah joke hey. I felt my pride for this country i love start to dissipate about 10 years ago. when "fair-go" fell to shit. perhaps im far too old fashioned for the modern australia. Still, bloody proud of our wild lands and good helpful people.

To me its just such a shame. we have become such a feeble and insecure country. It's only through insecurity and the short-sightedness intrinsic to it that something like the TPP could even look attractive.

Still, I've always had a nagging feeling that one day i would have to fight for this country. literally.

When I worked for the dole in the mid 90s they had me removing asbestos from old buildings down at the port authority. Shit dust masks and dust suits. Really made me feel like my government loved me. If I die from asbestosis I'll know why! If I'm not mistaken cunts get paid a shitload to remove it in the real world. 18, no job, let's get him removing toxic waste that will teach him how this world works!

Edited by nut

That sucks nuts nut. I hope they were spraying some water around. If it was mainly walls you may have had very little exposure.

• Like 1

Being white is a definite advantage in Oz.

White privilege is a bloody wonderful thing, for those at least fair enough to pass for white. Having dark skin in this society just trows shit tons of obstacles in your way.

• Like 2

^^Yeah Ive noticed plenty of exclusive scholarships that im entitled to because of my white skin :huh:

Being white is a definite advantage in Oz.

White privilege is a bloody wonderful thing, for those at least fair enough to pass for white. Having dark skin in this society just trows shit tons of obstacles in your way.

I actually agree, having fair skin and a European sounding name is an advantage to a lot of aspects of our racist society (of course being clean cut and at least middle class, never hurts either).

That's kind of the problem, the government considers a single white male with no kids the least disadvantaged or vulnerable within society... So when it comes to government assistance or seeking mental health treatment, your on the bottom of the list every time.

Not necessarily saying its wrong. I mean, someone has to be at the bottom of the list, I suppose. Its just an observation of a fact, tbh... which I felt like venting.

• Like 1

Try just getting a rental with dark skin or even a f'ing hair cut & see how you go. good luck.

I have family who had cash in hand have who have been refused service from shops & business simply because of the colour of their skin.

Couple that with the evaporation of positive discrimination programs under the howard reign means that the financial advantages to being a local vanished nearly 15- 20 years ago.

Just sayin that peoples perceptions of an issue are always skewed by their beliefs. Often firmly held despite evidence to the contrary. And yes i have been just as guilty of that as anyone :BANGHEAD2: .

Like for eg. there being "No game around brisbane" BS!!! There is meat everywhere, it just depends on what the individual considers to be potential food/prey. Show someone from a culture that eat cats & dogs around a pound & it would be like taking many ozzies to a farm full of chicken & lambs. Food everywhere.

And as for the commonwealth grubbyment being dogs, Dogs are for the most part loyal & trustworthy. I suggest that any organization or group that will happily let ppl go hungry or be left out in the cold are simply evil period!

With some of their actions a healthy dose of stupid. Every single action (or inaction) will have a myriad of responses, and not always ones that you can predict or would want.

• Like 2

i have my own reasons for being on ze dole , but fuckin, fuckity, fuck, fuck, fuck ,what a fucking waste of time is this shit, started today, and spent 6hrs standing around talking shit , its fucking spring cunts, ive a million fucking things to be doing that are actually productive , anyway does anyone know haw i can get out of work for the dole ...i dont really want to be a ''mental case'' like some of me mates but tis all i can think of , and no i cannot get a job lol, ftw its all over whaaaa...