The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
spooge

KFC

One of the towns closest (25kms) from me has just opened a KFC and I am so fucking pumped right now.

They have bought back the whole zinger range and all........

I love you KFC, I love you for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

KFC my one true love

• Like 4

I was hoping this thread was about the other KFC I recently welcomed into my life. Korean fried chicken. It's so spicy and crispy. MY one true love!

• Like 4

I was hoping this thread was about the other KFC I recently welcomed into my life. Korean fried chicken. It's so spicy and crispy. MY one true love!

yes sir reee, some asianslaw on the side and i'm in heaven. At a festy last summer i was in a pretty bad shape by 4pm(lol) and the good woman brought me over a pack of kfc with a wooden spoon and it was like drinking mothers milk for the first time again.

hey hey!! it lives......so glad to see you aTom

• Like 4

Fraud not man, this is about the one true fried delight, - works zinger, so much more nourishing than mothers milk, its more tuppy related. :)

Edit- but not mother tuppy cuz that would be wrong, very wrong

Edited by olive

you are such a stinker olive.just when i'd forgo ed the streetwise burger.........................they reel me back in again.

how the fuck am ima gunna lose enough weight to get back into my short shorts for summer now you prick.

• Like 1

Try the ranch sauce, I hear its good for all the Cowboys.............

• Like 2

You pussies got hot n spicy in S.A.?

Yup, they bought it back because I complained to the umbudsmun

On a related note, has anyone tried those Zinger-flavoured Smith's chips?

Good ol' Dirtybird. I legit can't eat the stuff unfortunately...every time I've tried it it's been at least 50% actual grease, makes me feel ill. Which is a pity because fried chicken done well is flippin fantastic. Probably for the best though, because it's not fantastic for body fat percentages...

• Like 2

On a related note, has anyone tried those Zinger-flavoured Smith's chips?

No but I want some right now

• Like 2

I'd be happy with a box of zinger lard by itself,, drooool!

• Like 1

Your not wrong olive. Add the word zinger before any of there products and i would try it atleast once.

There plain fried chicken was way better before they started coating their chicken instore with the secrect spices.

Edited by DeadStar
  • Like 1

fuck that colonel

fuck him and his dirty little secrets

way too much dissapoint

greasy ol'cunt

• Like 4

well, i really don't want to ruin the moment, i'm no vegan by any means but i haven't eaten that skanky junk since about fifteen years ago i bit into a piece of some poor mutoid chickens thigh & some kind of manky tumorous yellow pus bubble popped & squirted all up my face & down my chin. had an instant instinctual dry heave & that was it, never again, even the thought makes me heave.

What really sealed the deal was a couple of months later i was unfortunate enough to see the inside of a chicken shed on a farm that supplies KFC & inghams etc.

I saw it chocka block full of fucked up looking sickly chickens all rubbing shoulders & i saw it empty after they had loaded them up for the slaughter factory.

Not sure which was worse, the full shed in all it's shockingly torturous splendor (tin shed with tens of thousands of chickens standing around unable to even really move in hundreds of tons of their own shit on a 40 degree day).. or the empty shed afterwards with hundreds of crippled chickens, the leftovers that didn't pass the KFC ok test that were laying mangulated & slowly dying in tons of shit. Or maybe it was just the smell that burns your lungs & stains your soul.

Edited by paradox
  • Like 3

All this talk of mutated chickens is getting me hungry. I can't eat dirty bird (too greasy), but I think I can manage K(orean)FC. Anyone have a good recipe to share?

best fried chicken i ever had was garlic fried chicken wings in a chinese stall in Eating World in china town in sydney. they aren't there any more though :(

well, i really don't want to ruin the moment, i'm no vegan by any means but i haven't eaten that skanky junk since about fifteen years ago i bit into a piece of some poor mutoid chickens thigh & some kind of manky tumorous yellow pus bubble popped & squirted all up my face & down my chin. had an instant instinctual dry heave & that was it, never again, even the thought makes me heave.

What really sealed the deal was a couple of months later i was unfortunate enough to see the inside of a chicken shed on a farm that supplies KFC & inghams etc.

I saw it chocka block full of fucked up looking sickly chickens all rubbing shoulders & i saw it empty after they had loaded them up for the slaughter factory.

Not sure which was worse, the full shed in all it's shockingly torturous splendor (tin shed with tens of thousands of chickens standing around unable to even really move in hundreds of tons of their own shit on a 40 degree day).. or the empty shed afterwards with hundreds of crippled chickens, the leftovers that didn't pass the KFC ok test that were laying mangulated & slowly dying in tons of shit. Or maybe it was just the smell that burns your lungs & stains your soul.

Ahhhhh, the rudimentary ' I won't eat that cus of a bad experience 15 years ago response.

Thes conditions are the same for most fast food outlets and supermarkets and farms etc.

Unless of course you subsist entirely on free range meats that is, free range, grain fed etc........

How do you expect the majority of the shitty citizens to eat if the food ain't cheap!

KFC ain't cheap, but you get my drift

You cannot exist in this world without fucking/killing something be it plant or animals

You'll find the industry has made massive changes over the last 15 years as all industries have.

It's certainly not a nice thing mass murder of poor chooks that would never have existed in the first place were it not for the demand for the meat.

You must have obtained special permission to enter the chook farm as those places are highly regulated.

More so than minimum security prisons in some cases.

Got me lotsa stories bout shitty fast food as well, as this is a KFC celebration thread I thought I'd save them for a thread that's more fitting.

Gonna go back n get me some some for lunch today, will think of you Paradox as I scoff my delicious 11 secret herbs and spices.

best fried chicken i ever had was garlic fried chicken wings in a chinese stall in Eating World in china town in sydney. they aren't there any more though :(

I'm sure these chickens were raised in ideal conditions making it ok to eat them.

Edited by olive

Mountain dew!!!!!

• Like 2