The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

incognito

The Mod Team are Awesome!!

I reckon they do a sterling job, keeping this boat of crazies steadyish :) I've met most of em, partied with em, been issued earn points by them, traded with them, loved them- and I tell yas we are FUCkING LUcKY!!

Thanks guys, for taking the time out of your days to put up with our bullshit and keep the forum floating along, and pulling us up when we are being Pelicans.

SAB modteam, I salute you :)

Amen.

wish i was a mod :uzi::uzi::uzi:

Agree with both op and paradox. Honestly I dont think I could cope with being a mod here with the amount of fights that happen! Thank you mods for all you do <3

its not so bad here, id hate to try and moderate somewhere like the shroomery though.

Thats why the mods do what they do here. We have all seen the bad forums and dont want this place to turn into that

I enjoy the mod team here they remined both that rules are meant to be broken and there are concequences for your actions.

Bravo mod team!

how come this is in the gripes forum

Can I talk with a mod? Can a mod choose to speak with me regarding some of the recent time outs.

I love mods, and have hearty respect for you all in what you do but right here, just in my personal perspective I sense imbalance.

Mutant needs his ability to mandrake speak okay guys?

I know we are all naughty little shits and you guys often have to run around picking up the pieces of what we break when we are grumpy, and do so with impeccable grace...and I cannot even thank you all for that,

Oh the magnitude. But yeah aye, plz sum1 have a wee speak to me about things, sometime.

No rush.

edit: lol sorry I am a wee bit diva today,

It may not wear off.

Ohhhh mutants been doin ALOT of speaking via pm lol

one warnie boggo for being a Wee Diva.