The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mutant

watertrade is top bloke and mod and doesnt have lice or even fleas

Well, I have been in here for some time... Some of you might always thought of me as inappropriate, but if you ask me, this forum is awesome in the function and structure because IME it has the most freedom of all forums I have been.. Freedom is vital in a forum....

So wheareas I have been pretty naughty along the years, my behaviour was well tolerated, it seemed.

I got 2 warning points some time ago , because of saying fuck off to watertrade via PM , and while he was deleting my posts, calling my drunk posts rubbish...

now I am having a post deleted/hidden , one in bitches and degenerated , because I was calling sub a cunt

now wtf, I dont remember a post hidden in bitches before...

have you changed the rules or something?

If you wanna tell me something, please do it in PM, this kind of moderation will not work for me these days...

Maybe you just need to use a more intelligent vocabulary to disagree... Rather than just calling someone a c#.

I mean lets face it, its not exactly original or creative.

maybe, but we cant tell, can we? the text I wrote is lost

there's a whole fucking thread than went on , based around the word cunt

I didnt see it be consored?

besides, yeah, its OK to make Hitler jokes, and eugenics jokes, because we are so cool

but some words are simply not ok

well I dont see it this way, and besides watertrade I haven't seen such a strong moderation around here

I can't remember giving you 2 warn points. I'll take your word for it and check later.

In my PM to you explaining why I made your post 'hidden' I referred to 'calling subaeruginosin a cunt' as a reference to that post - it wasn't that you called someone a cunt. it was your aggressive attacking of subaeruginosin which I thought was inappropriate - it was just going to lead to an even bigger argument of calling each other names. I PM'd you explaining why I did that. Rather than accept what I did ( & you don't have to agree with me) you start carrying on like a spoilt child throwing a tantrum. There is a saying I learnt when I came to Australia & I never really understood it fully, but it seems apt to use it here - Suck it up.

well I cant post huh?

you can post. a moderator just needs to approve each of your posts before it becomes visible.

Mutant was on two points which meant another point would mean automatically getting booted. I put him on mod preview which gave him another point which wasn't my intention. = 3 points . Torsten removed the third point leaving two.

I'm actually trying to help you not get booted mutant!

Suck it up Mutant

Are you a mod on any sites?

Please let me know which ones and I'll join n we can call each other cunts till the cows come home.

This will amuse much, we could have a great time with it, seriously man, I ain't taking the shit, wordplay is one of my fave games

FUCK OFF all

you dont get it scorpio

i dont suck up nothing ozzie cunts

Maybe you just need to use a more intelligent vocabulary to disagree... Rather than just calling someone a c#.

I mean lets face it, its not exactly original or creative.

You forget you were going to face rape my 'woman' in a thread we were chatting in a little while back?

Did you not refer to me as a cunt several times?

Be reminded cunt is a word, accepted or not, it exists, it is in the Oxford dictionary and Wikipedia.

Though someone with the ability needs to change the definitions they supply for this word on these sites as they are vulgar and untrue.

The definition of a cunt is NOT female genetalia.

Mutant head lice resistant to treatments: Pests have developed way to protect themselves against ingredient found in most over-the-counter remedies

• Mutations are giving lice protection against the most popular treatments
  • Scientists have found they have developed resistance in 25 US states
  • Pests have protected themselves against permethrin, active ingredient in treatments

By Daily Mail Reporter

Published: 10:16 EST, 19 August 2015 | Updated: 18:23 EST, 19 August 2015

Jeez and so he should have to mute! Watertrade is an awesome mod and an awesome person and you are way out of line.

Mate turn of the computer if ur smashing the bottle again. You are an awesome dude to mute u don't have to do this.

I used to moderate on the TOG forums (CoD4 to be precise) and I can certainly attest to the fact modding is a community service, and a time-consuming one at that.

You can never make everyone happy, but the goal is to create a place where everyone is happy to be a part of it and contribute. This means some shit can be said sometimes, in the right context, to the right audience, and other times it cannot be uttered at all.

Moderating isn't fun most of the time, but is usually undertaken by those most passionate about the community and the good it offers to its members.

For the love, not the absolute absence of any financial gain or recompense. In fact usually your payment is threads like these ones. Just sayin...

Bear in mind that mute is a top guy, I'd say there's a possibility he is a bit hectic at the moment as we all can get, so I'd sheathe your swords, watertrade has broad, muscular, shaved, erotic shoulders (and penis)

^lol

Mutant go somewhere and release your Krakken. I drink grog too but i have finally understood the meaning of don't shit where you eat - do you know that colloquial term?

anywho, i've met WT and had some speakings with him and i can unequivocally say he is NOT a lousy mod.

Shame on you for letting the grog monsta make you say those things.

in greek you say ντροπή σου.

your just stirring the pot because you're jealous that summer is leaving you and winter is coming for you.

hahhaaa, we are just starting to bathe in some summer glow over 'ere mate.

really, you start a topic bagging Watertrade, ........shame on you

i dont know what to say about these threads,

Watertrade mate, i love your work here the place wouldnt be anywhere near as functional without you. Keep up the good work.

Being a mod and dishing it out when you have to is pretty rough work, but it has to be done.

*Swoon*

C@#ts. Can't live with em' can't live without em'

thank you all.

I am not unsettled by mutant. during our recent discussions he actually reminded me that I had sent him cacti ages ago. I actually like his contribution to the forum. I have nothing against him, He just crossed a line by being overly aggressive to another SAB member.

Watertrade is an awesome moderator and he is also an incredibly nice and generous person. Grows good cactus too

Watertrade is all good mutant :wink:

I support a mans right to call a spade a spade. Particularly when another member is starting his particular brand of shit again.

And thats all it is just shit......unnecessary shit.

WB

I really like you both, hope you sort it out