The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Heretic

PLANTHELPER : Where Are You ???

Planthelper , where are you ?

Not heard from you in so long on the forums , and starting to worry a bit .....

Hoping you're okay .

Miss your wisdom and advice too .

Why not log in , and let us know how you're going ?

Or , has anybody heard from PH recently , and able to contact him ?

thanks .

I miss reading his posts too.

I have seen him logged in once in the last few months, but that could have just been to check messages etc.

From what he said before he stopped posting, it seemed like he felt he'd been falsely accused of something. I don't know any of the details so I can't elaborate.

I miss you PH. Drop in & let us know you're OK - even if it is just a PM

All the best mate.

• Like 1

me to hope he is ok

i was lucky enough to have had a bit to do with him before he went, he is a gentleman and certainly has the skills to carry his handle.

• Like 1

hes playing golden oldies rugby in vienna.

• Like 1

have also been wondering where you are ya old bugger

thanks for helping me with plants since i started :)

• Like 1

PH got a 4 weeks time out about a year ago and hasn't been back since.

I have seen him logged in once in the last few months

The forum logs beg to differ. he hasn't logged in for a year.

From what he said before he stopped posting, it seemed like he felt he'd been falsely accused of something. I don't know any of the details so I can't elaborate.

I can elaborate . I did him a favour a few years ago and we agreed on a deal. he then changed the deal on a yearly basis in his favour. I went along for a while, but eventually refused. I ignored his threads about it as it was not a public matter, which is when he started interjecting comments about the issue into unrelated threads. he got multiple warnings and eventually a time out. he's most welcome to come back, but he'd become bitter, paranoid and abusive in the year or two before his departure to so many people that maybe he doesn't want to.

I do hope he is well, but it seems his online presence in ALL other places stopped about the same time, so it would be nice to hear some good news about him. Does he have any SAB friends in rocky?

I was supposed to drop in and catch up with him a year ago while i was driving south. No idea what i did with his phone number. :(

I have seen him logged in once in the last few months,.

On a few occasions I also thought the same thing hey, but taking a second look, it was a member by the name of 'planthunter'...very similar huh?! Should be a law against that.... It's like a member joining and using the name Amazonia .... Shhh, better not give anyone any ideas :wink: . Lol.

(No offence planthunter :) )

Edited by Amazonian
  • Like 1

On a few occasions I also thought the same thing hey, but taking a second look, it was a member by the name of 'planthunter'...very similar huh?! Should be a law against that.... It's like a member joining and using the name Amazonia .... Shhh, better not give anyone any ideas :wink: . Lol.

(No offence planthunter :) )

I'd had a full bottle of whiskey when I saw who I thought was PH, maybe that was who I saw. :unsure:

I thought I must have had a flashback from something I took as a teenager and imagined that after I saw what T wrote.

That makes me feel better Amz, at least now I can sleep easy knowing I only partialy imagined it.

Edited by Sally

There's a fake jeebus getting around as well.

Not meaning your fake Jebus but there's another member called Geebus as well. :)

Spose 2 messiah's are better than none

Edited by olive

au contraire, mon ami, au contraire.

A bit of googling reveals that PH is still the owner of his property and that he is still in the phone book, so that's a good sign.

• Like 1

We are all missing your plant wisdom PH

There's a fake jeebus getting around as well.

Not meaning your fake Jebus but there's another member called Geebus as well. :)

hes-not-the-messia_2023026b.jpg
  • Like 1

PH got a 4 weeks time out about a year ago and hasn't been back since.

I have seen him logged in once in the last few months

The forum logs beg to differ. he hasn't logged in for a year.

I can elaborate . I did him a favour a few years ago and we agreed on a deal. he then changed the deal on a yearly basis in his favour. I went along for a while, but eventually refused. I ignored his threads about it as it was not a public matter, which is when he started interjecting comments about the issue into unrelated threads. he got multiple warnings and eventually a time out. he's most welcome to come back, but he'd become bitter, paranoid and abusive in the year or two before his departure to so many people that maybe he doesn't want to.

I do hope he is well, but it seems his online presence in ALL other places stopped about the same time, so it would be nice to hear some good news about him. Does he have any SAB friends in rocky?

i was told a different story ............. but i dont know u guys in the real world sooo who fucken knows?????????

Edited by bullit

i was told a different story ............. but i dont know u guys in the real world sooo who fucken knows?????????

well, that was the core of the problem, wasn't it. He kept changing the story. Everytime i thought it was over he'd start again with a new version. To prevent gullible people falling for it I actually posted our communications in a thread so that everyone can see how it got changed from year to year. Maybe you should read that.

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=39788

• Like 1