The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
mutant

Capsaicin / Chilli peppers synergy with other drugs

Some friend of mine that actually got me into peppers says that when he is drunk or stoned, or even better both, there is a great synergy with chillis.... something like a sobering effect (at first) , but not really...

In the past he said he used small doses of ypsiloncybin to round and conclude the drinking and smoking

he is now saying chillis work best in the food without no psychoactive effects

but he sure notes the psychoactivity in chillies and humanz interaction

=====

So chilli / capsaicin synergy, any cool stories?

• Like 1

Ive been experimenting with chillis in large doses as i was curious about the sweating and nasal passage opening effects. I like jalapenos.

• Like 2

i can imagine a bit of an enlivening effect in that situation mutey. come on you're the expert at combining pot and alcohol, you tell us!

• Like 1

I think if you look up the nutmeg/space paste/oilahuasca threads you'll find some useful info regarding capsaicin usage for inhibiting/potentiating substances.

I get a real buzz out of capsaicin, like after a long run, when you feel great after pushing past the wall. Feels alive.

• Like 3

I have experimented with large doses of chilli while in altered spaces.

While the chilli didn't potentiate the altered state, the altered state definitely potentiated the 'feeling alive' eloquently described by Glaukas.

Hope that makes sense

• Like 2

very interesting and thanks..

TI you flatter me... expert in the combo? OK, yeah If I manage to have eaten something or more, If I am really eaten up, I can beat any mother fucker in the local league... I can certainly beat most nowadays with empty stomach but so what?

SO, IN other sobering up 3rd synergy to the beer-bot combo, especially when I had no more beer (put 3-4 mushrooms in some wine and let it sip, then let it be my last drink of the night)

I have managed to experiment and maybe misuse powerful teaching material in a cheap way, as I was so lucky, blessed by some spirit, maybe that of Jupiter conjunct with Mars in 9th House, me being a SagiXSagi - so I used lots of that eaching material, knowing I was wasting it, especially when redosing in low doses for hours , and I notably did this in parties of every kind with the only sagi friend of mine, it really ruled, we had fun EVERY TIME... we used it in some stupid "psychedelic coke" way, low doses, 1~5 mushrooms , or 2-3 muchrooms every hour or so, in an alcoholic party situation. this low dose thing, despite it doesnt really agree iwth alcohol, it surely relieves hangover symptoms, in contrast to the occsaion you didnt ate the shroomiez.

It can really shine if there's a crowd involved, in a beach party / where you can consciously give 2-3 mushrooms to each willing interested fellow raver (you know the average content only of a familiar material, and that's what you MIGHT give away , to dancers around the party that YOU must judge they would take it and love it, and simultaneusly be sure that those that who wouldn't take it wouldnt take much, which would be the average portion "given away".... thing is you have to judge faces when you are doing this, remember you are definately not giving away psychedelic doses, only portions , usually some 1/8 ~ 1/6 of a the supposed full dose of the said strain....

I would be talking bohemicas hier with 1-3 then another 2-3 , maybe another round if there's more :P - but you, know, judging with each species/strain which implies you have to have tested them after all you're give low doses to persons you just met .... to EACH that , and no MORE.... now if a couple come after after a while you might give them a bit more....

redosing at low and then mid doses might be wasteful and stupid, but it could get you really psychedelated eventually , its somewhat surprising , then strange and often dark, when you find out you took too much of the shit to supposedly settle down, eat and sleep , and now you're in a semi-trip , thinking somewhat strangle and darkish, and maybe that yr wasting psilo-bandwidth and tolerance..... ... this happened to me a couple times, not real trips, not really dark, but bluish , interesting , some times fun, some times very experimental and always no real suprises!

dunno if woodearz are more teacher , blue visio - or stricter wtf, but I only know woodlovers and they treat me fine as I treat them with respect (excluding the occsaional abuse of the divine material) : consider the dose to be starting from 0,5-07. grams :P

more recently (some year ago?) in an alcoholic-pot-mdpv-psylocyblin night (awesome night!) , ending up to a club playin techno-house , where I proceeded to give away my years (remaining) stash of local found magic ones to the owner, DJ, crew and the most dancers that were getting in to the thing... (even got back home to get the rest with a fellow dancer) and everyone interested .... I rocked on while enjoying free drinks... I was fucking so drunk when they invided me to an after party, but I was really a corpse , too bad i missed that ...

CHILLIZ>>>>>>>>

TI, synergies are magic.... it certainly happens...

but it happens when you overDO it, when you take / eat more than you aimed for

I still eat it in food dont play the badass to see how much I take, well not yet

but when you get really hot and sweaty, and you had been really drunk and stoned before, its really something how you seem to straighten up or kind of sober up , but not really sober up, like leveling up, calibrating, in a way you are ready for sleep afterwards....

and it really helps is hot summers , y'know...... chilli peppers are a natural self-cooling concept....

no need for fans (avoid them due to mysceletical problems - plus I can take heat :P )

and all-heartily dont agree with airconditioning, or it doesnt agree with me...

even if you hadn't really enought to eat, if you fire it up, it will come a satisfying in the end...

IME, the state of mind really changes if you eat so much as to slightly challenge current tolerance,,,

it changes in sober state of minds, so why wouldn't it

in a much more compicated inebriated situation + spiced up food

ciao and spice it up!

Edited by mutant