The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sallubrious

Am I a racist ?

i apologize for my personal need for accuracy in regards to genetic claims

please go ahead and say whatever you want, ill just stop wasting my time reading this bullsh*t.

Its good to see your in favor of not attacking a bloke that states "I just get off on smelling that feeble minded human emotion shit out like a greyhound, then I just play on it, big time!"

Man, I love tearing cunts up n watching them bleed, hit th ephemeral artery and they have less than 5mins to live unless some one with medical knowledge is on site an pinches the vein to stop the blood flow.

This forum is not for attacking members, it is for dumping shit threads.

After consultation with Torsten the Bitches and Gripes is not to be used for attacking members

If Subby wants to have the opinion that he is of above the average intelligence then let him, it is his right to claim so

i apologize for my personal need for accuracy in regards to genetic claims

Firstly, you would need to actually make some kind of attempt to point out my "inaccuracies", in regards to generics in general, rather than an a offended emotional rant... then I'd actually have something to go by, to answer your question.

I mean, you need to look no further than me to realize hitler was full of shit, when it comes to the claim of being superior based on some cosmetic natural attributes.

But still... Germans as a whole do seem to be an incredibly efficient bunch (genetically)... Who could deny that?

t still... Germans as a whole do seem to be an incredibly efficient bunch (genetically)... Who could deny that?

I deny that.

In fact i deny that german genetics are different than french genetics... you are talking coutries man......

i think its worth pointing out i didnt attack him personally

i attacked a bullsh*t statement, sorry that im not supportive of stupidity and racism

Subby -

You cannot make superficial claims about entire populations of countries and their thought patterns inc work ethics etc

This is not a mature point of view to maintain, please understand this and change the way you choose to address these issues

How many Germans does it take to change a lightbulb?

One. They are efficient and have no sense of humour

I call bullshit....and you know why

Actually its not BS. Less than a week ago I got my first formal warning after 1300 posts at another forum, for abusing dudes who were saying Australia belonged to Australians and refugee's should be denied entry.

Personally, I think anyone should be able to live anywhere in the world that they want to live. International multiculturalism is healthy for society and should be welcomed with open arms.

But still... personally, I'd only breed with a women who had straight blonde hair & blue eyes. Then preferably a tall dad, in case my offspring was male.

Spent 9 and a half years with a women and went to great lengths to ensure I didn't impregnate her because she had brown eyes and (naturally) wavy blonde hair.

I personally don't see anything racist about deciding to only breed with good stock or nothing at all.

It actually bugs me big time how dudes just tend to breed with the first chick that will allow them to get one on them, without giving any consideration how the offspring will turn out.

Don't see anything racist about just having a logical opinion though. But, each to there own and all that.

WTF...................

WTF...................

Why would you trip on that?

You wouldn't trip if someone only breed his dogs with like wise pure breeds.

But for some reason you've got it into your head that its somehow offensive to decided to only breed with like wise homo sapiens..... WTF, right back at ya?

Your objection is completely lost on me......dude.

I call bullshit again Subbie

You need a muzzle.

EDIT- and I'll even suggest being neutered before you do actually "breed".

personally, I'd only breed with a women who had straight blonde hair & blue eyes. Then preferably a tall dad, in case my offspring was male.

Spent 9 and a half years with a women and went to great lengths to ensure I didn't impregnate her because she had brown eyes and (naturally) wavy blonde hair.

I personally don't see anything racist about deciding to only breed with good stock or nothing at all.

LOL, your a strange fish subaeruginosin. It's fine to have preferences about the type of women you will impregnate (I note not the women you will sleep with) . I just find it kind of wierd that you talk as if there is such a thing as good stock.

This is your personal preference. correct me if i'm wrong but if you want to breed good strong robust genetics you should actually be diversifying your paired genetic 'stock' not matching like pairs.

Subby - I imagine that it's possible in theory to have a sensible conversation about eugenics. Meanwhile, back in the real world, we are not at that point as a species - and I'm far from convinced that you are there as an individual.

There is so, so much wrong with what you have written, but I'm not sure if it's worth getting into with you as I don't think you will take any of what I (or anyone else) has to say on board.

'Good breeding stock' Holy fuck man - have you listened to yourself? Even if you meant well, do you have any idea how that will sound to people and how much that might upset them? Do you have even the faintest idea of how easy it is to miss-use the ideas you are putting forward here as a tool of prejudice and oppression? I won't even mention the possible consequences are of having people adopt these beliefs in a widespread way.

Breeding for 'the good of the species' may or may not be an inherently bad idea. But in this day and age, the attitudes attached to this idea are still both toxic and racist - and the way you talk about this does not convince me otherwise.

Here is how you sound: I'm not racist, but I would only breed with a tall, blue-eyed blond.

Oookaaay, but why are blue-eyed blondes better than brunettes or redheads or people of african decent?

I'm with Change - this is bullshit.

I salute all above that can respond in a respectable manner.

I would be banned forever if I put my thoughts and feelings to Subs last post to print.

Getafix

I can't believe you're all still biting sub's bait. He's already admitted he's just shit stirring.

correct me if i'm wrong but if you want to breed good strong robust genetics you should actually be diversifying your paired genetic 'stock' not matching like pairs.

That is actually so true, look at Alison Brie from 'community' for example. Her dad was Dutch and her mother was Jewish and she's probably the hottest chick in the entire world.... or at least Hollywood, lol.

post-13802-0-88181300-1442399045_thumb.j

God, she's just awesome! I got the biggest crush on her. That silky black hair just makes those big blue eyes pop!

post-13802-0-88181300-1442399045_thumb.jpg

post-13802-0-88181300-1442399045_thumb.jpg

sucked in to you if you breed with a non ayren recessive genes recepticonsperminncubator

remember this, young minds are impressionable and if you think getting a rise out of older members is worth it- then good on you.

DB is correct when he points out that do not feed it

so ultimately you want a profile that makes you out to not give a shit about the future.

shame on you jabez

/block user's posts

Well, I guess there's always peroxide and ghd hair straighteners sub.

Yeah, my ex made me buy her a $500 hair straightener and used to constantly change her hair from sandy blonde to full blonde on. Then one day she asked me if I thought she should get blue contact lenses... But when I said "yeah, that'd be awesome", she flipped out, like big time!

Fuckin women, yeah?... total frickin enigma to me.......lol!

Who knows what they really want, anyway?

well you can rule out errant boners and creepy genetic selection talk, that leaves a fair bit to explore.

What do any of us want?

To be loved for who we are... I get that. And its totally fair enough, for that matter.

But why spend all that time and money on your hair, then flip out so hard on the concept of blue contact lenses, that's what confuses me.... lol