The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sallubrious

Am I a racist ?

I'm sorry I was joking.

I do like redheads.

It is stereotyping. Most of the redheads I know and have worked with are the cheekiest dang bastards, and the only thing your left with are redhead jokes.

Much love glaukus and Bigred id be happy with a full head of red hair. I'd be a modern day Robert Redford.

My bad okay and I never ever professed to be a good person!

At least you have fhakr fine!! Bwaaaaa :.(

(Hair, not fhakr owing to the edit laws-)

I am NOT a good person.

I knew you were joking I don't mind the red head jokes but with anything there is a time and place

Red hair, first world problems.

Easy everyone. We don't need anyone getting themselves 5 days in the cooler...

Ahh i get it

offensive jokes are totally acceptable

no offence incog but your a F**K WiT

didnt you notice i said no offence so dont take offence...... :)

if you have taken offence then your ignoring the first to words in that statement "no offence"

another example

no offence but youd be more attractive if you didnt have down syndrome

fair point Glaukus

No offence taken :)

Ah okay then people with red hair are off limits but people with extra chromosomes are fair game okay.

So what oh divine overseer of what we mortals may have a laugh about, do you have a 1800 number to give authority to those who wish to have a laugh about a topic matter?

Because jeez Id hate to lose any sleep about what you think is right and just? Or can u just not handle your piss and are projecting how you feel inside? Either way you can please fornicate elsewhere im unsure as to what you find attractive, but I sure could hazard a guess.

Ah okay then people with red hair are off limits but people with extra chromosomes are fair game okay.

So what oh divine overseer of what we mortals may have a laugh about, do you have a 1800 number to give authority to those who wish to have a laugh about a topic matter?

Why is there the need to laugh at anyone's expense ?

Does it make you feel super cool cos your not part of the outgroup (red heads) that your pointing the finger at.

why not make jokes about the funny folk that are traumatized by ghosts on a regular basis ? surely that could make yourself feel just as superior

i guess thats not as politically correct in this shamanistic community

I do feel unhappy im not part of the redhead group actually! One day.

Are people who are traumatised by ghosts funny?

I've never met one to be honest. I've met some people who claim to have been visited by ghosts, or seen ghosts, they didn't seem traumatised, but definately not funny.

What the hell are you drinking and are you sure that's wine not crazy glue?

I'm laughing at you now though it's not real funny. More a bewildered smirk.

all people being offended by whatever they choose to be aside.. i'm a stealth ranga myself.. my dad is a proper redhead.. i got my mums general jet black locks & my dads afro.. have a look at my beard clippings in a bit of sunlight at the right angle & you'll see i'm so ginger i'd burn your mouth if you tried to suck me..

people who are traumatized by ghosts are funny.. if you're in the right mind set.. but thats only because i have been haunted into a state of psychosis myself.. i can relate.. but i feel i have had some kind of insight into that so now it just seems funny.. & silly.. if i do laugh, it's because i can relate to that kind of madness.. it's still funny though.. so hard to reconcile.. but funny all the same.. sheesh, poor old humans.. what can i say :/ :):P

I suppose I set a low tone when I posted this thread, posting it in this section may have been the wrong move too. :unsure:

Maybe incog is jealous (like me) because rangas always seem to attract the hottest women ?

I think it was a tongue in cheek type of statement designed to exemplify the mob attitude but not necessarily Incogs own personal veiw. He's a larakin like me and it's easy to take his comments out of context.

I fell into that trap the other day too, but it was really just a misunderstanding.

It didn't seem personal to me, just a misplaced joke.

Geezu guys creep me out when u talk about ghosts... Shhh

theres no words to say that are right when someone is hurting because of the dark truths of life.. ie death & a pain thats so visceral as to make someone seek death..

nothing is appropriate, so all i will say is there are times in this life where i deeply, deeply crave death. the ghosts could easily have taken me there if i let them. but i didn't let them. It's only funny when you realize you're already a ghost yourself.. & you're doomed to haunt your own dreams until that time comes where all cravings are transcended, even the craving of death. When you see that that dream you think is your life is a nightmare you're making for yourself & about the only appropriate response to that kind of madness is laughter. & you laugh at the horror & the beauty & the tragedy & the bliss that is your ridiculous existence.

What are u guys smoking tonight?

I liked the bit where HB said love of the firecrotch!

just smoked a big cone of apparently it's scary when people be frank about deep shit. i'm well acquainted with frank, he's actually pretty chill & not scary at all

Don't really know anyone here enough to make that judgement call.
I will say this though:

I can disagree with something you said and still like you/think your a good person.

Rangas are fucking sexy. My goal is to have babies with them. Unfortunately, as a non-ranga, that means less rangas for future generations.... a breed them out senario.... almost a form of genocide... my love is not evil, but the UN might disagree.

if you have freckles you carry the redhead gene and are capable of having redheaded children.

I have to give thanks to ed sherran he has made redheads the new sex symbol .I get a few requests

on Tinder as they want to be with a red head .My favorite pick up line is have you ever fucked a red head

works sometimes but not enough

red heads are more neanderthal than us normal people who are more affiliated with Homo sapiens..

Am I a racist?

red heads are more neanderthal than us normal people who are more affiliated with Homo sapiens..

Am I a racist?

Us blue eyed & blonde haired homo sapiens are basically hairless and to be totally honest, just better looking than you eastern European people.

Am I racist?

Is that your pic in your avatar Subby, (good to see you back man :) )

Can I be facest?

Your

Is that your pic in your avatar Subby, (good to see you back man :) )

Can I be facest?

You can be a faecest