The Corroboree
2XB

Pimento and Incognito's ban

we all know they're both good guys.. they both initially had legit reasons for being pissed off. One was repeatedly being a total cock about something that had next to nothing to do with him (all the signs seemed to indicate he possibly was having a shitty week in his personal life or something like that & was blowing off some steam)

The other was being a cock in return because he was offended that one of his close friends who's going through seriously tough times & was being abused..

pretty simple.. But who really gives a shit now? this thread is a self indulgent load of wank.. which is most probably the result of an accumulated frustration, just like the whole stupid argument..

to be honest, me replying in this thread is also a self indulgent wank.. but ffs, two good dudes were being pricks to eachother & now they're having a week off.. who gives a fuck? I'm sure they've both realized by now what a load of cock all this drama is.. If they haven't then they're just seriously milking the self indulgent wank train & i think it's best everyone just ignore the whole topic & quit indulging this petty crap..

now i've indulged my self by joining this circle jerk i'm off the train.. i do hope we can move on soon so i can go back to feeling like this forum is a place where i can momentarily escape the petty shite that humans are so profoundly good at these days..

• Like 11

No idea what soggy sao's is.. But by the sounds of it that's probably pretty accurate..

Arrrhh I really wanted to stay out of this whole fiasco but then someone had to go and mention circle jerks, soggy biscut/sao and my ears just pricked up.

• Like 8

Pimento is about the greatest guy I have met on this site.

He is honest, thoughtful and genuine.

It would be a detriment to both the site and other members if we were to lose him.

We all have our own thoughts and methods for releasing them but isn't that the point of a forum?

Hope this gets sorted amicably and we can all progress forward.

• Like 2

Sorry i was been i jerk

Edited by watertrade

So does the timeout end today ?

I hope Waterboy comes back with the latest upgrades after his self imposed layoff.

Waterboy 3.0 ?

He's done heaps for this place too.

• Like 8

And if I end being the last one to post in this thread.

I'M NOT EATING THE FUCKEN SAO

• Like 5

I'M NOT EATING THE FUCKEN SAO

glimpse is an awesome bloke..i love him heaps and I've missed him...come back glimpse...

• Like 4

'spose i miss those caaarntz too

come back pimcognito and incogmento

you guys complete me

• Like 2

mmmmmmm protein

• Like 6

mmmmmmm protein

PimentoS BACK.

Edited by bullit
  • Like 1

nah, i was always olive, just pretending to be pimento.

• Like 2

cheers DB for posting this on my behalf, even though your prob not suppose to.

SORRY Hillbilly for fucking with the system.

Thank you for the kind words from those who took the trouble to write them.

I will always stand by the principle that if a vendor has received payment then they are responsible 100% to their client until a transaction is concluded, regardless of the circumstances, and if that fucks people off then so be it.

i do like The Corroboree for lots of reasons, we all have different opinions and views.

i do need to learn to control myself at times with what i write and how hard i come on about some things.

5 days missing this place has certainly bought some things into perspective for me.

• Like 11

Hey olive good to see you back around.

• Like 1

How's that weather, eh?

• Like 7

And the recipient of the soggy soa/biscut IS glimpse.

Good to see you both :-)

Good to see you both back.

• Like 1

Nice to see yas again - I was afraid this thread was going to turn into pim/incog slash fiction if you two were gone much longer. Welcome back.

• Like 2

The honey badger regularly gets bitten by the most venomous creature on earth. It may go out of commission for a little while, but it always gets back up.... eventually!

• Like 1