The Corroboree
2XB

Pimento and Incognito's ban

Quite sad that pimento has had to ask me to post this info... i happily help him out. the words of pimento below.

I've been banned for 5 days. I will return to honour the trades I have set up with people and then reconsider wether it's worth returning at all.

• Like 8

Agreed. It will be a loss if he goes.

Getafix

• Like 3

Personally, I'd hate to see Pimento leave the forum.

• Like 1

A little more in depth...

Pimento has been banned for 5 days.

Ban issued by hillbilly

Due to 'abusive behaviour' in my profile.

I wonder if it's because I referred truthfully to certain members as dogs

Pimento has also been awarded 1 points warning, no notice, no here's a warning please pull your head in, no courteous message to inform me I may be crossing some boundaries.

Pimento will return to honour and fullfill all trades and giveaways.

Keep I'm mind - I will out wit any of you who present them selves to be homophobic bigots, misogynist or out right liers.

This is worth the bans and warning points.

Who knows I may end up being banned completely......well worth it.

Oh and if your on my shit list I advice you to keep as far away from me as possible.

• Like 1

Peace to everyone and lots of love and good vibes to all pleased to be part of such a wonderful place .Pimento

Lots of good vibes and love heading your way mate .

• Like 6

well said Bigred.

Look for the good in yourself and others, find the champion within.

Peace and love to you all.

• Like 3

'Banned' sounds so serious, lol. It's just a bit of time out. :) . SAB isn't the place for shit fights. No matter who starts it, it doesn't need to be dragged out for the rest of us forum members to endure. This is a forum about plants and hippy shit, let's keep it that way. :)

Pimento might feel embarrassed (if that's the right word) about his time out, but should return to contribute to the Forum.

This will all be lost in the archives of SAB...... In a week it will be forgotten about.

• Like 7

I'm up for various reasons......sickness mostly

Its time out really Pim :wink:

That said I am also considering time out considering some things lately.

This place has really pissed me off recently.

I can do without that.

• Like 1

ooh they got banned thus must be even cooler than i had previously thunk .. what masters .. :wub:

i totes adore the unorthodox :worship:

i still havent been banned here and not planning on it since it's such a delicious heaven of beautiful souls ...

but getting banned was a fave past time of mine on loads of the ole ning sites .. and know the feel well B)

rock n roll dude , I think we shd throw t.v.'s out of windows,

daily,

and sacrificially...

till the return of the kings of Aus happens :P

Edited by ☽Ţ ҉ĥϋηϠ₡яღ☯ॐ€ðяئॐ♡Pϟiℓℴϟℴ
  • Like 1

It is not a ban or a warning point, its a suspension for 5 days to cool off.

there were sevral member getting dragged into an argument that lasted a few days. we just cant have that. i hate to do it as i am friendly with both incognito and pimento but we just cant have members abusing each other like that.

Obviously members also thought it was too much as we recieved several reports, it would be wrong for me not too act upon that.

Sorry guys, but i couldnt see any other way

• Like 7

I thought it was a fair decision HB. You did give them both a public warning in the other thread that was deleted, which seemed like you were being more than reasonable. You could have easily slapped warn points onto them both then.

It will give them both some time for introspection. No one needs to get worked up like that over someone elses opinions.

I hope they can both get over this incessant need to be right all the time. It's not a good look.

• Like 1

Also its important to see that this wasn't really hillbilly's decision. when things are reported all mods see what is going on. It just happens that hillbilly clicked the button. it could have been any of the other mods who were involved in overseeing this issue. the result would have been the same. He just took the initiative on this occasion.

Just like Hillbilly said, I like both Incognito and Pimento and continue to have contact with both of them away from the forums.

• Like 3

Doublebenno, I just edited your title post to include Incognito's 'ban' too... they both got the same 5 day cooling off period.

For the benefit of all members wondering whats going on.

Waterboy please don't leave you have been a great member same goes with pimento and incog .We are all

one big dysfunctional family and we will fight but we love even more and so .I don't do this often but im cracking out the

superduper fully sick insanely positive mega loving pack to the brim with awesomeness vibes .So asiopen thebotte containing these vibes ,even my computer is overloading from the power of bigreds special reserve vibes .So expect a awesome day everyone and above all PEACE LOVE AND UNITY my brothers and sisters and our father torsten .May my vibes bring peace to the world .I sent some even to north korea but it got sent to south korea and some guy called psy got his hands on it .So be careful with my vibes as they can be used for evil as well

psy-elevator-gangnam-style.gif

Edited by Bigred
  • Like 6

Ooooowww in the naughty corner! Lol

Bring back psylo!

• Like 1

Yeah bring psylo back. The mods have it too easy, we need more guys skirting the rules being the centre of the universe.

ThunderIdeal is Psylo, he always was

• Like 5

I hope they both come back. But yeah I agree there was a bit too much mud slingling this time. Hillbilly did the right thing.

ThunderIdeal is Psylo, he always was

No, I am Spartacus Psylo.

• Like 2

I eagerly await your return P much love. Ain't been on here much lately due to work and winter not a great deal going on. In any community there's gonna be beefs. It is inevitable and unavoidable. I do hope things work out for you both I know you are both loved by many here and like others have said it would be sad to see you go.

I have not spoken much with incog only through a few trades but I know he is loved here.

A SAB without Pimento is no SAB for me.

• Like 2

Hang in there incog ... by far the funniest clown to grace the forum ...

• Like 2

I recently started posting and don't know the details.

Every person has his own feelings and boundaries, and it's important that everyone here feels good.

That's all that's important.

So my question is - do you gain more by leaving or staying?

Do what feels better. That's it.

#FreePimento

#FreeIncognito

#FreeHillbillios

Peace and love to all

• Like 4

Incog def gets the funniest fucker vote from me as well and Pimento has been very good to me as well I should add

Edited by nut
  • Like 1