The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
pinegapcontrol

Peruvian Army

awesurprise.gif

they are all truly beautiful plants Micoz

where'd the seeds come from and how old are the plants?

seeds came from the US, ebay seller worldsatellitetv.....i think, maybe floyedrip, cant quite remember. from the US but seeds apparently from south America.

I put them down around august 2007 and i was not experienced at seed raising so they struggled through early life, theyve only been getting the care they deserve the last couple of years, theyre the survivors from the batch that endured my neglect.

• Like 3

Awesome collection! How much growth have they put on in the last year? Looks like 15 cm or so for the bigger ones? You planning on selling any?

H

WSS is a drop shipper so chance are they were bulk korhes or SS brand. They have beed doing SS seeds for a while but I think the still get their bulk from Korhes. In anycase where ever he got em they turned out excellent, with great genetic variety but not too crazy. Grate Job!

Awesome collection! How much growth have they put on in the last year? Looks like 15 cm or so for the bigger ones? You planning on selling any?

H

i bought them all already :)

• Like 5

Haha, that's why I thought I'd ask! Get in before the cactus machine. You are starting a genetically engineered army of cacti that will grow arms and legs and take over the world!?

• Like 2

Personally, I would accept, and even welcome, Pimento with his cactus army as the ultimate dictator of the world.

• Like 3

Maybe we can have a cacti fight for micoz perus!

:drool2: :drool2: :drool2: :drool2:

Amazing plants micoz! thanks for sharing.

Na nothing for sale yet, just a big tease. give me a few years and I should have some to spare.

• Like 2

Def a tease! post-16401-0-08975700-1436356261_thumb.j

put me down for one of those red spines ones. Sexy.

Bloody P! I already messaged you with the picture of the one I want! Not putting it past you to buy all the cacti in the land.

post-16401-0-08975700-1436356261_thumb.jpg

post-16401-0-08975700-1436356261_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Really nice work micoz, very healthy and pretty plants. They look ready to absolutely boom out growth, spring should be very rewarding for you. Can never have enough peruvianus.

yeah it has its moments, im over the hills, my dreams of flat land have been realized, culture shock coming to these babies soon, they'll settle in sweet as.

I really do love a sunburnt country, a land of sweeping plains.....

I, for one, welcome our new cactus overlords.

you need a place with both hills and plains.

those plants are beautiful man ;-) Well done!

• Like 1

cheers man,

just for the record those numbers on the original post should be disregarded, they've been jumbled up since then, I will name them all eventually, all in good time.

I got these babes in the ground, one snapped under its own weight, some were just slightly too big for perfect planting size, ive staked a few others that were leaning.

photos coming soon, ive decided to just name them PA (Peruvian Army) 1,2,3,4 etc

ill mention again that the numbers in the original post should be disregarded, they've all been jumbled since then but now theyre planted ive given each one a solid name.

• Like 3