The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
toast

Free snuff

Thanks for the snuff toast. :)

I am new to the world of snuffs so i have nothing to compare your minty snuff to, but it was much more pleasant than i thought it would be. I used a bendy staw to blow the snuff into my nasal cavities . I wasnt sure how much to use so i only tried a little bit. It didnt seem to burn or irritate, but it did make it to the back of my throat which caused a bit of gagging. Lol.

Anyway, i still have more to play around with...to master the art of snuffing.

Big ups for toast. :)

• Like 1

cheers toast ! i thought i might have lost it for a bit cos when my kids got home the yripped up the the envelope but then i found it in my pants where i had put it XD

this was also my first snuff experience ,,, could defo get used to it

as faR as mintiness goes i did not find it particularly strong but was nicely subtle and the mix was all round pleasant

Thanks for the positive feedback :)

Its interesting that people found the menthol mild, it was pretty strong for me.

When using raw plant material, as opposed to actual extracted menthol, its a weigh off between adding more mint to increase the menthol content but reduce the nicotine content. In my eyes, the menthol is there primarily to aid in the absorption of nicotine, by both opening up the sinuses & speeding up the metabolism. The improved taste is an added bonus.

This blend, minty, was an attempt to replicate an awesome south american snuff, or hapi, I tried that had a similar but stronger menthol content. The native mint. Mentha australis, seems to have the highest menthol content of all the plants I've tried, so it was a good candidate for this blend.

I've also been playing around with another blend, kickstarter, containing N. tabacum, N. rustica, fermented Kanna & Kola nut extract.

Both minty and kickstarter are available for trade if anyone is keen.

• Like 1

Menthol took a while to kick in then quite prominent. Teary now, tears of joy

• Like 1

Is it at all possible to be considered for this or other giveaways in the future at all?

Is it at all possible to be considered for this or other giveaways in the future at all?

I'm open to trades.

Message me if your interested