The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shroomau5

Hey Shroomau5 bring it in here

So you had a hissy fit then?

I'd like a comment on the safety of that thing from a chemist

I'll leave it be then :wink: I am not a moderator a moderator can actually put it back if its anygood or edit it.

I wont cop your shit again

Wow - you all are really nuts.

& its not just the plants talking....

Must admit this forum does keep me entertainted. ..

Nice tantrum! Mate you can go straight on the naughty chair, and while your there have a good think about why your there. Tisk tisk bringing the humble cream dispenser into this rot! You have broken THE no.1 rule!

+2 warnies

Waterboy maybe you and shroomau need to go bake some cakes somewhere together.

Quote of the year:-

How you treated sub was fucking disgusting. He was an idiot. No need to be mean

Edited by shroomau5, Yesterday, 05:09 PM.

Two warnies?!

Most men don't have the heart for two, or the stomach. Few possess the sexual stamina.

It could kill him. Let's think this one through first.

let it die....I dont want anyone else butthurt

In actual fact Watertrade I didnt say what I wanted to say.....but I told you I'd leave it.

Would like to know if that "tek" thread is returning though?

Use the report button people...its what its there for, including when I am a cnt

i reported myself once. we we're having a particularly lovely pizza with fresh mushroom on it, salumi, bocconcini,basil....man it was fucking awesome.

Then about 15minutes later i got into a verbal with myself .

I pressed 'report' button so i 'could tell that wog what for' in my own/and his words.

true story ask Tristan. the message he sent me was stern but brief.After that, i've never had to report myself ever again.

sozza there Wb, i know you asked to be left alone butturt couldn't resist to relive that one.

And as responsible forum users, if you need to report some suss behaviour about sledging,racism,thefty klefty(nothing about nudity tho :innocent_n: )....please do because how else will a mod try to help you out??

They're mods, not gods nor are they telepathically in tune to your psychic messaging

Using the report button is like some kid dobbing some other kid into teach

What sort of society are we becoming where we use a fucking report button?!

I bet those dogs that frequently use the report button over petty shit they read on the interwebs are probably high cunttenders for dogging somebody to the cops for the plants they see in someones yard or some other petty shit

I think we all know those types.

The rest of my thread isnt coming back. Neither will I post anything relatively worthwhile while the trolls go on actively hiding behind their post count.. When wb and a few other bullies ever depart SAB I would bet my house you would see oldschool crew come back and start posting again.

4 months is all it took from going to loving this place to despising it..

I encourage every one to go back and look through these trolls posts. How many members have you successfully bullied out of sab WB?

You wont troll me out in this lynch mob thread again

sorry WT

How many?

Edit - so you are most pissed at me for reporting what IMO was a dangerous tech,

which had nothing to do with the topic title.

Its stayed down, someone else has deemed it a risk as well then.....

Dont take it personally, I have now but

I dont want to get into the middle of this lovely flame off... my only comment is that rather than deleting the thread would it have not been more benificial to point out why you think the ghetto tek was risky, and preferably safer alternatives?

id seen the same thing years ago... dont see what was so bad about it as opposed to any other butane extraction and would like to be enlightened (if for no other reason than that i didnt see anything inherently dangerous... what was i missing?). Was it just the plastic container? If thats the case would a glass bottle, or a metal tube or somethnng else have been acceptable? Or are butane extractions considered too dangerous to even talk about? If thats the case would using co2 be OK? Or are supercritical fluid extractions just off the table?

not trying to second guess the mods or anything... just trying to find where the line is these days.

I have locked this thread.

PS: I love the report button - It vibrates my phone in my pocket when a post is reported.