The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
teonanacatl

Bush foods from Cape York

Ive been documenting the local bush foods of my area, photos and uses. Im just doing the ones in season at the moment so Ill have plenty more to go throughout the year. Ticked off most of the common tuber crops for now. Feel free to follow if you like.

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.846566802084479.1073741860.506811786059984&type=1

Edited by teonanacatl
  • Like 7

That's really cool, especially that you use them personally, which augments the standard botanical identification and makes the subject easier to engage with - bushfood lists can sometimes be a bit dry!

• Like 1

:) Thanks mate! Ive gotten a pretty great response from posting it thats why I thought Id share it here. Id like to show more about me using them in cooking but I dont often cook much and tend to just eat them as they are hahaha.

Mate I can't use that link or paste it in my Facebook app , how else can I do a search for it? Hope your neighbour dramas are staying to a minimum. I would loose my nut, especially given they threaten that wonderful sounding refuge you have got going up there. In my experience individuals like that come undone due to their own nasty manipulative ways and people eventually see them for what they are. Just don't give em anything to work with. As sweet as revenge and fucking with nasty types can be, don't turn to the dark side. Do what your doing be as logical and as pleasant as possible and they won't know what to do with themselves. I get the feeling in the battle of wits and psychological warfare your going through you have the tools to take em down!!