The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
waterboy 2.0

Happy Mothers Day

Happy mothers day.

I hope you all got snuggles, slippers or a sleep in :-)

My Mothers day. ......Boiled eggs and soldiers for breaky... Then went to work, but it was a short shift, yay ....Came back home, picked the kids up and went to a few pet shops looking for aquarium ideas. Late lunch/early dinner, just had Tacos.... Now about to gorge a box of chocolates ( i will share with the kids,lol) ...then i have to sew master Sixteens best hoodie...yeah, so back to parental duties. I do love being a mum. :)

• Like 4

I worked another Mother's Day this year, but got to hang out with the kids after work. 

Just wanted to show off my awesome new Bluetooth speaker the kids got me for Mother's Day. The brand is Marley B) and it's outer made from bamboo and canvas. It sound pretty neat hey. My car has a crap radio so now at least I can listen to music of my choice in the car, and in the shower and maybe at work . I also got a cactus candle and some chocolate coated ginger, but I think they changed the recipie, it's a lot less gingery and once was fibrous and nicer, I'm still eating it though. Lol. :) 

I know the speaker looks like a stubby hey, lol. Something  a bit different . 

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

• Like 6

:o late shout out to the mothers and you matey Amz:wink:

• Like 1