The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Drinking Methylated Spirits

So I'll guess I should take that as your polite way of saying the solvents can be distilled.

Don't suppose your in the mood for describing a cheap way to achieve this?, lol.

Ok, just because I'm a sucker for harm reduction...

What we've been trying to say is that you probably can't get a straight, complete answer from the manufacturers about which agents are used in metho. It will be a gamble. Better to research how to brew & distil your own alcohol. Try starting here, after familiarising yourself with the relevant laws of course.

:BANGHEAD2:

dumbfuckery at its best

It's not like I'm taking shots of methylated spirits here dude!!!

Just dipping my toes in the shark infested water to see what peoples opinions & knowledge of it is.

Hmmmm. Laugh, or cry. Tough choice with this one. :blink:

Actually, I did laugh, and heartily at that. But then I felt bad... :unsure:

Ffs just buy a bloody goonbag. If your even considering stooping to metho, at least it's still a class above that!

EDIT : Why the fuck am I even reading this thread???

Just google searches really. But apparently Diggers have claimed not to use any 'toxic' substances in there methylated spirits.

Kind of makes sense really, considering how much people would be drinking it. We're paying $60 for a 700ml bottle of 101 wild turkey in Australia. In the US they can buy a 1.75 litre bottle of 101 wild turkey for less than $50.

Us aussies are a pack of bitches, when it come to what we pay for drinkable ethanol!

Yes but when you consider the burden on the health system caused directly from alcohol use/abuse I would say that tax, is money well extorted, even if only a fraction filters through to healthcare and drug / alcohol education.

FYI ethanol is toxic and a known carcinogen

my opinion is that it is dumbfuckery

Of the highest order.

Natural selection needs to step in here and do it's thing....

Getafix

Back when I was broke as fuck and 12 years old we used to drink PassionPop... :huh:

and this is the funniest shit I think I've ever read on this forum. Cheers Sub, made my night mate :lol:

Settle down people,give him a chance.

You could always just inject tiny amounts of ethanol directly into your bloodstream. it saves a lot of money because so little is used.

Plenty of people do it according to my friend jeff.

I'm sorry you are so sorely lacking attention in your life that this is what you resort to man. Seriously, reach out in a more genuine manner and see what happens sub.

Hmmmm. Laugh, or cry. Tough choice with this one. :blink:

Actually, I did laugh, and heartily at that. But then I felt bad... :unsure:

Yes, but let's face it, ethanol is are far be option than some plant that's just gonna make you feel like your hearts about to give out and your chest is about to cave in!!! Then cause you to be house invaded by 4 6 foot something coppers.

This is coming from the biggest advocate around of legalizing cannabis, btw.

I used to post when I was drunk.

fckn plastic gangstas....dumbfuckery

Get stuffed!

Try having a corrupt legal aid system in a small hick town, basically tell you there going to do everything in there power to send you to jail, for growing two fricken plants, before you try to claim you have any idea of what I'm going though!!!

Fuck you brother!

Or there's the "ignore member's posts" button, always good too.

Ooh I'd forgotten about that button. Thanks for the reminder. Good idea, I'll use it again :)

Ooh I'd forgotten about that button. Thanks for the reminder. Good idea, I'll use it again :)

Your just a female. You couldn't even start to comprehend what the possibility of being sent to prison for some petty crime entails, for a bloke who doesn't have connections!

Anyway.................. all I'm looking for here is a cheap way to get incredibly drunk on the cheap. Screw anyone who want's to judge!

Get stuffed!

Try having a corrupt legal aid system in a small hick town, basically tell you there going to do everything in there power to send you to jail, for growing two fricken plants, before you try to claim you have any idea of what I'm going though!!!

Fuck you brother!

Sub, you're bored, bitching about where you live, and actually (assuming you're serious) contemplating drinking metho... just move to NNSW like you'd thought about. You may be just as unpopular there, but fuck it at least it's a beautiful view and you'd never go to jail for two plants.

/

wait, i was gonna comment and tell you to get fucked, but then you said ^^, and now i'm not even gonna give you that

all i can say is idiots like Subaeruginosin are the forum's form of tinnitus

Your just a female. You couldn't even start to comprehend what the possibility of being sent to prison for some petty crime entails, for a bloke who doesn't have connections

Oops, now you've done it, unless Darklight has your posts on ignore that is. Lol.

You don't need alcohol sunaeruginosin, try and find something in life to give you happiness...a hobby...a change of scenery etc.. Go and treck in the Himalayan mountains?!

/

wait, i was gonna comment and tell you to get fucked, but then you said ^^, and now i'm not even gonna give you that

all i can say is idiots like Subaeruginosin are the forum's form of tinnitus

Fuck you mate! Your probably a copper anyway!

"I may be paranoid, but it doesn't mean people aren't trying to kill me"

I've been told I'll most likely be doing time. Either way, I'm getting the fuck outta here as soon as I'm done with this crap and heading to NNSW. I'm done with all this hick BS!!!

In the the mean time, I wanna get extremely messed up and don't have the money to pay a small fortune.

Screw all you bitches who whantta judge!

sniff petrol, its cheaper per litre :)

smoke cigarettes and sniff petrol at the same time, please

Maybe you could suck on some urinal deodorizer blocks and see if the napthaline and 1,4-dichlorobenzene get you off. Cause same damage as drinking your wild turkey substitute?