The Corroboree
pinegapcontrol

micoz seed giveaway.

oh yes...i have tested germination levels of everything except the PC seeds and im happy with the results, not 100% but pretty good.

• Like 1

Ahhh man sweet offer let me know if i can do something for you...

Nice one dude

B

• Like 1

Please add some to the Gigantea seeds Micoz, thanks man, your seeds are enroute tomoz

• Like 2

Excellent! 10 'All' packs claimed so far, once it gets to 20 i will put it on hold to make sure i have enough seed and to save some for peeps who showed interest previously.

Too awesome. Pm'ing!

ok dudes, im getting through them, ive put in a god 5 or 6 hours counting out and bagging things up, was a bit more work than i anticipated and demand certainly exceeded expectations. my back and neck are feeling pretty ragged and the headaches coming on, i need to get myself a magnifier. I will continue as long as i can but i may have to wait till tuesday to get all these guys in the post. pimento your guys will be out tomorrow, sorry about the carnegia delay. apologies to everyone else.

• Like 3

Pming really generous mate! :) don't overwork yourself dude!

• Like 1

ok i am putting this on hold until further notice, Everyone who has messaged me so far will recieve seeds. Just need to get my head around everything and get everything organized before i continue. got a lot of emails and paypals to sort through, it gets a bit overwhelming.

thanks for your patience, i will send a private message to each person once their seeds have been posted.

• Like 2

Ive got 26 orders to fill. Im short on PC 2 and PC3, 5 or 6 people will miss out on these, It'll just be luck of the draw.

• Like 2

getting there guys, had a few other obligations, sorry about the delay, it really is a cunt of a job.

• Like 4

Micoz your a legend mate thanks for all the hard and tedious work I'm sure everyone is in super appreciation mode for your efforts can't wait for the seeds to arrive :D

Received mine today

Thanks mate

Very,very generous and your hard work is muchly appreciated

I've been having net issues but I will buff your PayPal in a bit.

Got mine yesterday. Thank you so much for your generosity :)

Just got mine micoz, cheers heaps really appreciate it.

I does look like alot of work but we all appreciate it :)

Awesome guys, glad to hear peeps are getting their seeds safe and sound. If anyone doesnt recieve them please let me know!!

The Fields 1 are winners, I checked mine today that i planted on 9/3/15 and yeah..the fields 1 are powering ahead, maybe i just got the moisture ratio perfect in that particular container, Im using the take away tek with an LED growlight. I'll be very interested to see other peoples results.

Edited by micoz
  • Like 1