The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

Maybe it was Torsten himself!!! The plot thickens ...

I can think of better things to do with 'pretty boy boners' than to make fun of them :P

Na seriously, I have no idea what this is all about, but just wanted to point out that PH is Austrian, not german I think.

I've no idea either and I've heard nothing about this at all and I usually hear A lot of hot goss!

I'm really looking forward to ph to either proclaim his innocence which will see me eat my socks, or to make this thread epic. I'm fucking enthralled.

...<Very slow drum beat>...

It reminds me of the time I went to the doctor and asked him to take a look at my dick.

He said

"It looks perfectly fine to me"

I said

"I know but isn't it a fucken beauty"

How ironic isn't that ?

Come out of your cave PH you old silverback,drop a bomb on this thing.

p1123608148-3.jpg

Maybe he was bitten by a Brazilian wandering spider. Poor bastard.

I'm almost ashamed to admit, I came back to the forums after being slack for FAR too long just for this thread. Priceless! I have missed SAB so much. :)

Oh and OP, if you're going to quote the great man Hunter S Thompson in your signature, at least get your spelling right! It's 'too' not 'to'... argh that's been doing my head in!

Enter the hipster ;)

Enter the hipster ;)

No... don't even start, you're determined to ruin the entire Internet for me, aren't you? :BANGHEAD2:

Gen was a hot blonde before there where hot blondes ;)

Gem aint a hipster, she is the hot blonde in the story. im sure of it

Hillbilly, thank you but I've yet to discover the delights of one of the camps yet... not a hot blonde either :bootyshake:

Gen was a hot blonde before there where hot blondes ;)

Huh. Not at all! You're going to be sorely disappointed!

How did Pinnochio discover he was made out of wood?

His right hand caught fire..

This thread has it all comedy, jelousy, intrigue, romance, sex, drugs, a big name line up of SABers getting involved.....more , more!!!

Your an odd fellow Mysub, not what I had in mind but thanks for trying. This thread CANT die on one of Mysubs beatnik tweak outs :-(

There is a scout badge for this very situation

badges_history1.png

There is more where that came from

:-)

Spank that monkey

badges_monkey1.png

Fuck this, I've just read this whole thing again, it's inspired me to walk to next years sub camp if I have to.....so many magical tales...two things I wana see when there , an incog vs HB arm wrestle comp and how many nangs can Incog do before he puts the machine down!!! I miss the blue mountains, lived a couple winters in Katoomba.....must get back there... Had subs growing in my fricking backyard ( naturally occurring).

^ ha u fuked that one up ;)

I shall never armwrwrestle again, the sacred screening of arm wrestling was abused and desecrated.. It's was a horrid, planned affair. Like when a Komodo tracks down a wounded animal over the course of three days then strikes while the beast is in its death throws- there was no glory to be head except in the dark lords eyes of a fixed match.

Alas, I shall save future arm wrestles to be contested against fellow gallant athletes of the forearm, not against a hyena that attacks from behind when one is struggling in the darkness:- believe this tale to be true fellow readers.. There was no glory to be had in the forest that night.