The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

that "chick" is the reigning NSW SAB arm wrestling champion

Ah, hill billy right?

Seriously Torsten, your accusing me of lying about my eye colour? That just comes across as a little odd & suspicious to me personally.

No, I do in reality have the full Scandinavian appearance rocking, you can even see a picture I posted of myself on my other account that I deliberately locked myself out of after being hounded to know end, Sunchaser, or originally Jabez. btw, I told everyone who I was when I came back as Subaeruginosin, so I wasn't being deceitful about it.

Anyway........ I would like to know what your issue with me is then, if you know nothing about it? Because you sure did always have some issue after that camp trip, always thought they must have been a friend or family member of yours, due to there nationality, but there are like 80 million of you guys, so who really knows.......... But whatever, not trying to start nothing, just don't like being called out as I lier, when I'm in reality the most brutally honest and up front person I personally know. I'm an open book mate.

I'm not naming anyone either, seems a little pointless. Plus, all it would take is some basic intelligence and the search engine if anyone cared enough.

Oh, and of course no one who remembers it or heard about it is going to actually say so here, the guys probably a respected member, why would anyone want to post about it? except for maybe to say not to worry about it. Not asking for mods to look into it either, I'm a big boy and can take care of myself, as long as I finally get my side out I'm happy.

you can even see a picture I posted of myself on my other account that I deliberately locked myself out of after being hounded to know end, Sunchaser, or originally Jabez. btw, I told everyone who I was when I came back as Subaeruginosin, so I wasn't being deceitful about it.

Ah, i wondered who you were previously . You've been a SAB member by the name of Subaeruginosin for not quite 2 years, yet the indecent happened like 5 years ago, so i was wondering, lol. :)

"i'm a big boy and can take care of myself, as long as I finally get my side out I'm happy."

i LOL'd muchly

I just want to know why this was even raised when no one knew and/or even cared about it???

Lol Torsten that started really sweet but then lol

This thread does my head in ;)

Thank fuk for this forum, makes me feel I'm not so nuts after all, or maybe I've just found my group of likeminded nuts, I've definitely fallen into the right nut sack here. I love SAB. OP I've never notice any malice in any of your posts, ur a blatant undeniable nutbag, though aren't we all.

The only way you can take this is with a grain of salt now and wear the jacking off/errant boner (awesome way to put it t) lol as a badge of honour. Good on you I say for having a boner you tuck under your belt. I honestly respect that you had the courtesy to do that! Fuk em man having a boner is nothing to be ashamed of and if I was in your boots of be looking for somewhere to knock the top off it myself. Gees I bet when we where all 18 we where all cracking boners somewhere a little embarrassing. I think he who is without cracking a homer and knocking the top off in a less than desirable place can throw the first stone here.

I commend your courage OP, and I commend your boner, and empathy and understanding towards it. Salute.

Oh oh... I'm seeing the entrance of planthelper into this discussion, things are about to go spazzballs and he definitely ain't a dude to be bagging a young bloke with a boner!!!! My head is exploding right now with the mental imagery.

both Incognito and myself have cracked many a boner at many a camp. I dont think anyone ever had an issue though

I think we should have a prize that can be the challenge this year a game of the good Ol' soggy Sao, it's been way to long. Maybe wt could sculpt a trophy

?

Though hillbilly will probably drug me again the fuking cheating bastard.

errant boner (awesome way to put it t)

it's gonna be the title of his comeback techno album

he who is without cracking a homer and knocking the top off in a less than desirable place can throw the first stone here.

so yeah i had a quick look in old threads and was overcome by how cool everybody is, and how i couldn't believe anyone would be so nasty, so i looked no further. then i thought hmmm planthelper is a hectic old nsw german guy

that's when i realised that the germans haven't been acting guilty enough lately. they need to be reminded of their guilt eternally and little threads like this are a great way to ensure the germain conscience remains heavily laden.

the trick is to lure them in before revealing that it's a german guilt thread.

Sub camp, nuthin suss, belts optional, loling big time, this is the best. "dig up stupid"...

if EG doesn't moderate my comments then we aren't trying hard enough. everybody do your bit, the more we oppress them the less able they are to start it again, theoretically.

wait so is planthelper staff guy ?

this thread just gets better and better

I dont know why you brought this up you were sick of getting shit about jacking off in public now you may aswell just change your username to Boner guy

I don't know if ph is staff guy I'm just putting two and two together drawing my own conclusions, but if im wrong I'll eat my socks.

Maybe it was Gomaos?

Maybe it was Torsten himself!!! The plot thickens ...

Maybe it was this random....

rolf-425407.jpg

So are you insinuating you have two penises "just want to get my side out"?

We could have a mutant on our hands here and if you do have two penises did you muff them both simultaniously at camp or what?

Should have told hot chick she probably never met one with a penis each side.

I just want to know why this was even raised when no one knew and/or even cared about it???

are you talking about ops boner?

Seriously Torsten, your accusing me of lying about my eye colour? That just comes across as a little odd & suspicious to me personally.

We've had some twisted members here before who had created all sorts of false images to play their manipulation games, so one of the first things I try to do when getting involved in forum issues is to ascertain people's identities. I may have made a mistake with yours. Let's take this to PM.

Anyway........ I would like to know what your issue with me is then, if you know nothing about it? Because you sure did always have some issue after that camp trip, always thought they must have been a friend or family member of yours, due to there nationality

I have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. This thread is the first I've heard about this and I am pretty sure I have never talked about you to anyone [except maybe a moderator on a day to day basis of running the forums]. I have no idea who you are, who the other person might be, or what the field trip was. And from my post you should have realised that even if you did do what you were accused off I really couldn't give a toss.

I also don't remember any interactions with you, so they would have been simply reaction to whatever was going on on the forums at the time. I generally don't remember that shit unless it's pretty bad.

I'm not naming anyone either, seems a little pointless.

You've given enough information to narrow it down quite a lot. In fact, you've narrowed it down so far that you are essentially accusing a single person, so I think it would only be fair for that person to be able to defend himself.

Plus, all it would take is some basic intelligence and the search engine if anyone cared enough.

Got better things to do. Ditto for trawling your prior accounts. if you want to create certainty then provide links.

Oh, and of course no one who remembers it or heard about it is going to actually say so here, the guys probably a respected member, why would anyone want to post about it?

I'd be happy to follow it up if it wasn't all vague allegations and hints at names, etc. if you PM me the details I might be able to find out more.

Does this blue eyed scandinavian have four testicles?