The Corroboree

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Subaeruginosin

Jealous Slander

Subaeruginosin has killed it in this thread. awesome rapping bymyby rigger pimentos. rap battle forklift prize must go to ingog an billios. one off wrap goes to mysytical oyster. special mention goes to colinoscopy for summazing a wer wer confusing thread.

special spesh commentd go to towering for seeing another angle to the story that modulator eggymond saw also :wub: too. lol.

ok i've said my piece like i'm sure you all have but if indeed you are sick with bipolar op i think that the best thing to do is start again.

a failure will make you tuffa cunt

I'm sure this is all that was going on in the bushespost-781-0-06875600-1428663292_thumb.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

after all the shocking and unbelievable facial distortions i've hallucinated or actually witnessed sober....

i think the artist was going for something like this meme face but the part of his brain that does art had a stroke halfway through. either that or he's depicting the bizarre truth of facial perception on mushrooms.

fap-fap-meme.jpg?w=604&h=596

Opening this topic again is like opening a can of worms. Like subby but he forgot to put the worm back.

yeh lets not beat around the bush anymore, i think it time to put it away, maybe hit the sack and then go to bed :blush:

yeah, nah.

after the initial shock of realising that without this thread i had nothing to live for except to see if the future would give me a reason to bother reaching for the internet each morning while i decide if getting out of bed as an option deserves very careful thought or none at all. that thread is like me now, it knows the sweet times are over and just seeks to poison others with its stubborn irrelevance, like most of humanity actually but i was talking about me. don't try to let me snap myself out my own bullshit. this bullshit is my core self. it is sacred to me, so allow me to shovel share it on one and all.

errr anyway

i was going to say incogs picture justified the resurrection but i guess my conversation veered towards a younger and less up-himself subject.

and i reckon my bizarre post is almost a shoe-in for the "last post by.." award of shame. the mightier the thread, the more shameful the shame. bring it on i say! public shame means it's about me, and who doesn't need a few woes to boost their underdog cred.

not directed at anyone except the bit about liking the picture. just an unintentional string of attempts to make myself laugh. i think it worked, but i was distracted by how well i disguised self-worship as self lament. nobody suspects a thing,; and nobody will ever know if this tiny text has a typo.

I'm not up myself! I tried to talk to you at camp but u was wigging out :(

nooooo, my post deleted..... so laborious and beloved in it's construction, and then just letters in sand (imagine wind too). just like this thread. it even had the first non-wanking double entendre of the entire thread. well, it was about wanking, but i struck it out so we could all enjoy yet another wank joke while maintaining an air of not being just all about the wank jokes.

well i wasn't calling you stuck up nito, my post was basically just poking fun at a selection of mental illnesses and general character afflictions much suffered and causing much suffering, but then i explained it all in a touching way (traces of that narcissism still singing gloriously as they tend to from my vantage point at the centre of the universe), because we are all a bit fucked up, and given our own imperfections (invisible ones count too) it's nice to have at least some time and compassion for

in hindsight my post didn't make itself very clear. it's explanation was very clear but is lost, perhaps too much truth for the internet to handle, maybe with this post my clarity level is juuuuuust right.

anyway as if i would just randomly call you stuck-up, unless it was some kind of poorly thought out roleplay thing, on a weekend, ambitiously attempting to, unite self-derogatory humour with some serious aspects of human existence and mixing in whatever other stuff i mixed in to realise my original vision, um, of appearing to be floundering in my own creation, but, it was all planned like this. i knew you wouldn't read the tiny text see? nailed it.

maybe i just feel like i'm floundering because i'm getting really confused constructing posts right now, maybe they haven't noticed that i'm talking myself into a hole, ahh but i already admitted it sort of, plus if they can read my thoughts.... probably no point trying to hide my oberon yetis and cross-dressing mushroom-loving hobbits and wank wizard golden dildo cops are tops stuck in the mud gotta cuddle up to stay warm sexual fantasy.... novel that i'm trying to pitch

Opening this topic again is like opening a can of worms. Like subby but he forgot to put the worm back.

Am I seriously still under your skin dude?

Damn........... It's been like 3 weeks or something, I must be even better than I give myself credit for. lol.

Nup never was dude.

Whats under your foreskin?

I think you two should mud wrestle naked. I'm putting my twenty on suby.

my monies on Wert an his beard.

I'll wrestle pim and hb at once for a encore

stoners dont wrestle, they mong......

i'm up for a mong off, cone for cone, till you drop

got nothing....... back to yer vape then

I'm not a stoner but I'll surely be victorious in a nang off

its interesting but not surprising that most roll on deodorant bottles and containers have lids that are shaped like penis

gnags are like dicks too, small ones.

I'm unsure the last time u had a nang but they defo not shaped like dicks. Great fuken idea though :)

FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT TO NANG, BOYZ.

(the whole video's SHWEET but skip to 9:40 for party time)

haven't you wankers rubbed it raw yet? wtf is this thread still going for?

I have enjoyed this thread immensely. However I burnt my pasta while reading.... I hope no one sees my now hardened noodle :(