The Corroboree
Pasito

Does anyone need a new friend?

To take over the world with... or just for coffee, whatever.

Reasons to be my friend:

I'm funny and smart, which means slightly above average jokes.

I won't ditch you for my other friends, because I have none.

I like all the things this forum is about, I assume we already have that in common.

I've owned one pair of shoes for the last 4 years.

There isn't any kind of food that I won't eat.

I'm only considered insane by roughly 26% of people I encounter.

I'm an entrepreneur, not a very good one, but still.

I saw a UFO once.

I like to think I'm reasonably cultured.

I can fix your computerarrow-10x10.png.

My bills and rent are paid on time.

I have two turtles.

If you think any of that^ might interest you, send me a message.

Not that it should matter but I'm 20/F/QLD.

:unsure: Cheers.

• Like 13

Defiantly :) to bad you're in qld

What are you favorite type plants?

Haha awesome first post!!!

Welcome to SAB!

P.S. - I grew up drinking Pasito as my fave soft drink (well that an Passiona)

• Like 3

heya pasito, 26% is a pretty low percentage, i'd imagine most folks around here would most probably rate a tad higher on that scale.. 26% seems like a pretty good proportion of crazy.. though i personally don't consider most people to be very reliable judges of craziness.. either way i'm sure you'll enjoy it around here & if you do i'm sure you'll meet lots of potential friends that are equally proportionally crazy & funny or smart or whatever.

I'm lucky, by circumstance i have lots of friends. But some of the best people i know, some of my best friends, don't really have any or many friends.. it's a twisted world we're in.

Good luck, i hope you stick around & find everything you seek & more :)

• Like 1

Welcome to SAB. A great first post. And I totally resonate with the comment about shoes. I wear them till they fall apart.

26% would be about normal for this forum so you will fit in fine. I think I sit about 50%.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard :)

Ehhhhh shoes are entirely over rated.

You should come along to a meet Pasito.

• Like 1

Welcome aboard :)

Ehhhhh shoes are entirely over rated.

i had to replace my shoes of 2 years because i stepped in dogshit the day before i had to present at a conference, i didn't think it would be a good idea to stand in the middle of a packed hall reeking of shit

• Like 3

To take over the world with...

How would you go about doing that? 'Peaceful', political way, or chaos and destruction? That's my main criteria when choosing a new friend.

• Like 1

Cool, where can I find info about that?

• Like 1

How would you go about doing that? 'Peaceful', political way, or chaos and destruction? That's my main criteria when choosing a new friend.

Eh, not sure. Politics, chaos and destruction haven't been shown to be the most effective path.

In thinking about it, nah, I'll wait for another world to be discovered to takeover, this one's screwed already :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Welcome to the forum.

Is their only one friend position available? The competetive side of me needs to know.

Intentional or not I believe you will make many good friends on this forum as have I.

• Like 4

i would like to through my hat in the ring

i like yoghurt

• Like 1

You cant be young AND smart. That's why the word precocious is used, to describe young people that aren't as dumb as expected.

:P

• Like 1

tell us about the time you saw a ufo and ill tell you about my samsaquanch encounter

• Like 1

Is their only one friend position available? The competetive side of me needs to know.

Multiple positions available, random chat friend, profound conversation friend, help bury the body friend, etc..

i would like to through my hat in the ring

i like yoghurt

i also like yoghurt.

You cant be young AND smart. That's why the word precocious is used, to describe young people that aren't as dumb as expected.

:P

Precocious... 'aren't as dumb as expected'... much better fitting, thank you :lol:

tell us about the time you saw a ufo and ill tell you about my samsaquanch encounter

- about 4pm, a long time ago

- at a friends house down the road and she lived on a hill

- looking out at a reserve (mini forest thing?) that backed onto my parents property

- very dark, large (6m) disk shaped object hovering, it looked like it was moving in circular patterns, but altitude never changed

- this happened for about 10 minutes then BAM straight up into the sky, perfectly vertical, and kept going until out of sight

3 adults, 4 children and 2 dogs witnessed the event.

Now... what is a samsaquanch?..

• Like 2

On a website where your choice of name is limited only by your imagination, I remain spooked by all of the new members lately whose names bear uncanny resemblance to those of existing or previous members... In this case... Sapito.

Oh, you're one of them shortly.

That crew has weird rituals that involve leaving their stain on a wall. I would keep my distance also one of them has bright red hair.

^ don't be intimidated by Thunder's vicious rumours and slander Pasito, he's just mortally afraid of the CBD and surrounds :lol:

We're actually quite a pleasant bunch.

• Like 1