The Corroboree
Sign in to follow this  
Kent

Clove Oil Kills Fungi.

I drove through a flood 2 years ago in a 2WD ute to pull another vehicle out. The water came over the floor which is covered in rubber so wet carpet wasn't a worry but the roof lining got mouldy. I scrubbed it with bleach twice but it came back each time. A friend said to use clove oil so I bought a little spray bottle from the supermarket, sprayed it on and wiped it with a cloth. I wiped it off the next day and it stayed nice and clean.

A few weeks ago I noticed dirt around my earlobes on both sides which was difficult to remove. It was mould, no doubt caused by having frequent showers in the hot weather and a mouldy bathroom due to the borewater and lack of home maintenance. I sprayed it on but the insides were painful and had to be cleaned with a soapy cloth. It killed the mould very quickly. Saved going to the doc or the chemist for some chemical concoction. I sprayed it on the fingers and wiped it on. Some people have a problem with mould under their toenails so cut them back and give it a go.

• Like 1

Don't get that shit in your eyes either, unless extreme pain is your thing :wink:

• Like 1

its also used in small doses to anaesthetise fish, slightly too high of a dose is lethal to them.

Wouldnt be surprised at all if it was a very good antifungal agent.