does anyone have any

Passionflower

Damiana

Cardamon tea

Cloves

Mormon tea

Angelica Tea

Yerba Mate

if you have any of the following please email me.

Guest reville

seed/plants/product?

Passionflower

Passiflora incarnata - maypops

you could prob track this down via one of the mainstream herb seed suppliers

Damiana

no idea.This one is really hard to get which is a pity cos it should grow well at my place

The dried product can be got from places that sell dried herbs - quite easy to get.I wouldnt mind making an alcoholic extract

Cardamon tea

Ask a lebanese person.They put it in their coffee mmmmmm

Cloves

wink.gif

Mormon tea

Ephedra nevadensis? Well with SAB retail closed i dont know at least untl my plants

flower.However its listed as being a permitted plant in WA so importing seed might be OK.I doubt youd easily find the herb but it is there in limited supply wink.gif

Angelica Tea

which angelica? European angelica should be easy to find as should Dong Quai and all the other chinese angelicas.Fresh seed a must

Yerba Mate

Check out Italian Grocery stores.They are most likely to stock it given the close cultural ties with Argentina. I bought a big pack in Fremantle - however it is in my opinion vile.Plants? but if you search the herb seed suppliers you should get it eventually

good luck

Cardamon pods and cloves you will find in the spice section of any supermarket. I think live plants or seeds would probably be quite hard to come by. Torsten would be the one to ask about that.

Watch out when purchasing plants that are labelled as cardomon. Many are 'false' cardamons...no idea what the diff is but I had the cardamon I bought at the Channon markets a few years ago ID'd as a false one. It still bears aromatic seeds occasionally, obviously a close relation. But its 12 foot high

Yerba Mate is usually stocked in Health Food shops. I think one of the brands is Blooms - lots of different types of herbs incl Yerba Mate. I don't think the taste is bad at all - I've tasted a lot of worse things. Sort of a smoky flavour.

Guest reville

Hey minotaur - do you have one of those special drinking apparatus that you use for yerba mate? ive never seen one , only read about it.. y'all know what im talking about?

Unfortunately I don't have one of those special cup / strainer straw sets for drinking mate. I'd like one though. I use an infuser or coffee plunger - it works ok but one of those sets would be nice.