The Corroboree
nexus92

newb here, could i get some general info on how to this works?

Hi friends,

Im very grateful that ive found this partiular.

Could i please get the run down on the dos and donts of this section.

i dont wana offend any long time users or mods/admin but I am searching for an experience, its itching and i have questions.

thanks amigos

namaste

welcome....................I think there's a rule thingy here somewhere......

oh wait.... your in the seed exchange...just post what you have ...& what you'd like....?

Edited by Dreamwalker.

i dont wana offend any long time users or mods/admin but I am searching for an experience, its itching and i have questions.

Generally if it's itching then you need to take some time out to see a doctor and get some tests done before your next experience. No offense taken though, we're not prudes around here :-p

If you're not sure about something, check the rules threads - there's one pinned at the top of most forums. Generally it's no incriminating yourself or others, no asking for illegal plants or asking about how to use illegal plants and whatnot. If you're really unsure, scroll down to the bottom of the forum page for a list of who the moderators are, and PM one of them and ask first, they're a helpful bunch and will probably very much appreciate you taking the time to ask them, they won't bite your head off.

• Like 1

thanks Dreamwalker,

I just read about the rules how u can only have one thread. never seeen that before but never found a phycedelic trading fourm either.

Okay, thanks for the info bro.

very excited about this, whats the deal with the po po, are they on here, posing as users trying to bust peoples?

thanks Dreamwalker,

I just read about the rules how u can only have one thread. never seeen that before but never found a phycedelic trading fourm either.

Okay, thanks for the info bro.

very excited about this, whats the deal with the po po, are they on here, posing as users trying to bust peoples?

"u can only have one thread" I never knew that :scratchhead:

Might have been in regard to the trade reputation section?

• Like 2

swim recommends "CyberOptics Solar album" to anyone who likes a trip from their dubstep. the name cyberoptics sounds alittle cheezy but since when did we judge :) Gets dem sound waves visible. enjoy, link belllow

use of "swim" results in instant and permanent ban.

the rules are pretty easy really,

http://www.shaman-australis.com/forum/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules

1) Do not incriminate yourself or others.

2) Please be friendly and supportive (no insults).

3) Racism, homophobia, or any other bigotry will not be tolerated.

4) Commercial postings are permitted as long as they are relevant and not obtrusive.

5) Trading and advertising items for sale is welcome and encouraged!!

6) Provide a valid and accurate climate, or a location from which climate can be deduced.

7) Do no abuse the ratings systems.

The incrimination thing means no selling or buying of illegal items. This one is very important especially in the seed and plant exchange forums, as any illegal activity could be used to close the forums all together.

• Like 1

2) Please be friendly and supportive (no insults).

Seems this is the most overlooked rule of all in regards to new members....