The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

There is a interesting plant on gumtree in south bunbury under cacti $75 and is 1100 high. I would put a link up but don't know how

Wondering who will win the cuzco personally.

The Pach x Super Pedro ?

Sure looks like it...

I have ended the suspect listing. I don't want to sell anything under an incorrect label.

Edited by J Smith
  • Like 1

It sucks because you grew it from seed so potentially you were the one who was ripped off.

But IMO that plant is clearly cuzco. In this situation I wouldn't feel right selling it as anything but. I'd just re-list as cuzco, it'll sell no probs. Great for grafting stock & fencelines.

I have ended the suspect listing. I don't want to sell anything under an incorrect label.

Bit extreme man, I wouldn't have cared we all know how variable seed grown can be.... looked a lovely plant... it was listed as trico spp. Pach x super Pedro.. if it was grown from seed of a pachanoi crossed with super Pedro leave it labelled I reckon... at least the new owner has some idea of what it is.

Good point nut :) thanks.

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 5

Wooooot.

you wanna keep it really dry for a long time.

I would not water it for months once potted.

Keep it seperate and in quarrantine from your other plants just in case

Any bugs kill them asap.

Wooooot.

Edited by Brendo
  • Like 1

I know squat really about cactus yet.

If anyone else knows any other tips I hope they'd chime in and give some advice cuz that there plant is a beuty.

On another note..........

Have any ebay sellers on here had any 'It didn't arrive' claims form a buyer called stretchbubble?

In this case, seeds sent with free postage........

Mate I really don't advise advertising what you just did on here as awesome as that plant is. Members on here in the past have got themselves in a bit of drama for doing similar.keep it under your hat :-)! Or in your pants as per that type of crest!

Edited by nut
  • Like 1

Alright, who wants to throw down on these bad boys and start spreading them around the community? I realize the Aussies and Kiwis are out since your customs regs and inspections are pretty much impossible to deal with. My luck has been about 50/50 here in the US, so how about our friends in the Euro zone?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trichocereus-pachanoi-cv-PURPLE-STONE-monstruosus-NO-variegated-M71-/311364356960?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item487ec30b60

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Trichocereus-pachanoi-NEW-MONSTRUOSUS-clone-100F-from-OSAKA-JAPAN-/191584659416?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_3&hash=item2c9b55e7d8

• Like 1

edited

Edited by zelly
  • Like 1

He will not post, i tried and tried lol.

• Like 1

Yeah lol everytime i find a cactus i want on ebay its the same story pickup only in different state :(

What is it ? I don't recognise it.

Maybe trichocereus chiloensis?