The Corroboree
Gimli

eBay/Gumtree finds

Ha i was the person bidding against you, i was heaps keen on that but was to broke to bid anymore

Its a beauty, and you got it for a good price : ) i did get a buch of his op seed tho.

Edited by bardo
  • Like 4

Ah for real! I was going to ask if it was someone from here. My top price wasn't a whole lot higher, didn't think I would actually get it at the price I could go to, but for some reason had a crack anyway. My first Tricho crest! WOOOO!

• Like 4

Ebay seller by the name Diesel1808 scamming. No communication, no seeds,, left a couple of buyers out of pocket. Stay clear I hear.

Hello I have a few things up for sale at the moment if anyone's interested. My username is chenhall2521..

Edited by incognito
  • Like 2

There doesn't seem to be much buying activity on eBay. There are some great bargains to be had there atm.

• Like 1

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CACTI-COLLECTION-5-LARGE-POTS-PICK-UP-FROM-EPPING-NSW-/400919242712?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item5d58a627d8

This price is worth it for that scopulicola alone! not to mention the huge pilosocereus. If I was nearby I would have bought them.

Having said that the auction say 5 pots and I count 6 in the pic, so I don't know which one it doesn't include.....

http://www.ebay.com.au/itm/CACTI-COLLECTION-5-LARGE-POTS-PICK-UP-FROM-EPPING-NSW-/400919242712?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_15&hash=item5d58a627d8

This price is worth it for that scopulicola alone! not to mention the huge pilosocereus. If I was nearby I would have bought them.

Having said that the auction say 5 pots and I count 6 in the pic, so I don't know which one it doesn't include.....

Wow what a bargain.

I'm going to snap these up, thanks Zed :)

I hope you get it Brendo! Someone has started bidding though so the price could now go right up, I would have just hit "Buy it now" for the $65 it was listed for rather than starting the auction........

• Like 1

Yeah I've just messaged the seller, requesting to buy it now & collect tomorrow. Cheers mate.

• Like 1

Hi guys thought I should put this ebay add up. Went and bought some cacti today off this seller in melbourne. Huge amounts of pachanoi, bridgesii and some Peruvianus(I think) Very Nice lady. Was negotiable for bigger amounts. I can put up some pics of what I got if you like.

http://m.ebay.com.au/itm/301625426501?nav=SEARCH

Put on a few bids...

Someone really wants that Bridgesii...

Edited by Gimli
  • Like 1

Wondering who will win the cuzco personally.

Lol I guess it does look a little like a Cuzco in that pic. I didn't really join this forum to try and pass off a cactus as something it isn't.